fall 2013 christmas.

 Spent time going to the place of the orientation grounds where the people were talking during the intermission.

Working on some idea for then ruined idea of another company was spotted by two girls who taken some interest in me.

Spent perhaps too much time with people whom I really did not belong with.

Stayed out late many times watching movies and playing the mafia game with these people.

Alot of people I associated with played the mafia game but alas; was wasting my time with people who really did not matter in the future and weren't real friends.

One day some brought out their bed mattresses and I stayed up with them.

Went out to eat with these people over the weekend on the last week before finals.

Aced the math test after a queasy stomach which this tall girl seemed to cheer me on in the testing center. Worked on the 300 girls idea.

Went home on a Friday, cookies were made.

Wishing for a star to shine as I worked on some written directions for my comics.( A time period before I had any visual methods to create comics which would be until fall 2014).

Pretend to be happy during Christmas when in reality was not. Hated everything that happened during the first semester of college and nothing after the point would be good.

Watched the Dick Clarke New Years eve show.

Comments

Popular Posts