Oof! To be ugly as they come; no one would be so ugly but a nobody.
Oof! In summer 2018, I basically made so many ads for this site and guess what happened to these things; people forgot they existed. I only created these things to show in somewhat that the site was embarking on a new era of drawings and in great frequency. I drew these images for views essentially on the site and many days that is what contributed to the number of views on the site. It can be said that 2018 was visually driven. Especially when you take into account the graphic novel in the summer. The graphic novel of MK MZODERN has to be my favorite work but admittedly I shortcut its meaning at the end from what it truly was. That to be said there was also the Puma Hightrack and those visuals. There were tons of things for the different advents across the year especially the Kyeombi ads. I think that I will dedicate a section of this site to the different works in 2018 because that is simply what the year was all about.
I am to say that over time as I tried to write about things "getting better" get lost in the real narrative of what was happening. A person was making an extraordinary effort to complete many things past their real capability to do so injured. Everyday I advanced especially when I was drawing all those different drawings and ads. So many ideas I gained and so many were rendered. Created an entire world of works. Much cannot even be said of people who would weigh down my "getting better" posts into their own sense of worth behind being racist allies. Before I thought it would be rude to snap the hopes and dreams of such fond idiots who thought the greatest progression of "getting better" was being racist as they truly knew nothing of my circumstance but racist ideas-it would be cruel to take away the one think that allows shallow people to process reality. But I think not. I know those people still read this site; you can in fact see in the metrics which posts people read and it is "interesting" to be said. Oh, and blogger get over yourself-this is not bullying or harassment but putting people who went out of line into their fucking place. These rejects all they could think as I strove to make my life better was to defame it and destroy it and frankly; that is all they will get out of life-destruction because they sowed it. They took advantage of people who were being nice to them and worse people who were wronged in the past and they make triple the insult and prove how greatly misguided education is when three groups of people make the same mistakes and the same aggressions. These people unwilling and refusing to see any truth but a self fantasy that they are the victims in it all for other people simply existing.
I come to say that the people I went to school with and me aren't even in the same class of people. One group of people takes heed to harm at any cost of their poor imaginations and sensibilities to harm people especially when it never benefits them in the long run. Another just minds their own business and treats people as people. Its to be said that one group makes an imagination to harm people and another makes stories and ideas to show creativity. Not even the opposite flip of the coin. One is banal and animalistic and one is appropriately humane and complex as humanity should be and moral. Yes, I count myself as moral but so many people are just immoral. Such to be said, vitally, up until the fall 2018; 2018 was going good and getting better. Yet you come across people who destroy the amicable lengths of peace between your person and other people. Stirring up conflict and dissent is what many people could all but do to in their words, "make things better". But they did not make anything better but leech onto people who did nothing wrong to them and just hoped for peace so they did not have to pimp slap anyone. As much as a person tired to later hold onto peace after Christmas 2018; it failed because people were uncooperative in even wanting to be civil and peaceful towards you. Truly a person was let down and all they seemed to do was waste progress in wishing good from terrible people. Always wanting the worst and the doing the absolute worst. Turning promising things they will their minds could see as well as any sensible human and turning it into something so warped towards them being the good and you being the bad-its clear you come across dolts who are so pathetic that they cannot even be helped. So desperate to turn normal common things into acts of aggression; it is them with the mental illness and them with immorality whilst you are just trying to get by and not be forced to defend yourself. This is the true story of 2018 after the fall and MK MZODERN into 2019 and throughout that year. People just refusing to be peaceful and being the worst humans of them all.
I could drag certain people through the mud and honestly that is what they do deserve as I am not the person who came brandishing knifes at a teaparty or something that was to be amicable or is expected to be so yet these people have no civility, no class and no social understanding of teaparty rules. I think a person is dragged when you have to say how uncivil and unintelligent they are. I only wish certain people could not make fun of a comic they could not create. Only wish people could not bastardize what limited patience exists between them and another to ask upon them to tolerate their lovable friends and romantic interests whilst trying to carry an interest in them. I wish people would take their outdated racial stigmas and stick them where the sun don't shine. I wish the cowardly would actually coward and stay away instead of inacting social violence. Truly these people burdened my recovery. You try to give people the benefit of the doubt but you should not when higher education is as corrupt and disgusting as anything can come. There is no salvation for many people despite all the religious texts they so call " follow". None at all but at the end of the day I accord more advancements because I move forwards and even write things down whilst people reinvent reality when they find they are in the same place they were a year ago through their own transgressions. Truly for some people to get ahead they must realize they have erred and that they aren't simple people at all but people who have problems they must work through to even live good and competent lives. Yet asking upon idiots to even realize this is like a Christmas miracle; that is so profound and rare-it would take too much utility to even convert one into a good person.
I am to tell you folks that I intend to go back to how things were in the summer 2018; tons of visuals and tons of events and things and whilst not needing the same " getting better progress", a person needs continual advancement just as I sought for at the beginning of fall 2016 not stagnation.
Comments
Post a Comment