Shark on Campus the hidden 2018.

 A great under appreciated work I worked on was Shark on Campus in fall 2018.  It was the first work I published in fall 2018 but it never sold anything not even a dime. It is very underappreciated and that is why I in part I don't work on Shark on Campus. I mean I did work adamantly on the effort last year around this time to the beginning of this year but really much you can only go so deep when you were missing what was to be included in fall 2018 but ran out of time because I had to go bail all my out stuff out of a crisis not even of my own creation. You know the whole crisis since fall 2016 that degraded chances of social and economic gains? Threatened my life and all I had created because some people want to be pathetic. I will say this work has alot of extra content that was never scene and things I never got to render because I was too busy in that time trying to save my own self from terrible things and people. Yes that be the truth of the matter. Today I just thought of rendering one past page and here we go.


Comments

Popular Posts