It is a shame.
Did some great things on this day but really much you cannot get any fucking help from blogger. I got the worst of news however; I have to shutter my olde wattpad account because I am not voiding my ownership of my works to Paramount. I mean I used that site when I was literally a fucking kid thinking it was the golden land of opportunity but guess what its not and now is just being used for people to take control of kid's works for their own gain to reach their age group. Mates, I am done. The Internet is closing down and free speech is abhorred. Fuck if you have sanity and what to have a public forum to post things about life and liberty and just a story; some vile fake meaning corporation creeps in to make you the enemy in your own story. Disenfranchise people of color and black people of their equality movements and if anyone from these groups says shit they say its hate speech. Now they are going to grift off the kids. Shitty as fuck is what it is; messing around with the playbox of kids which wattpad is. I think enough that if I cannot write what I want and its to be of my progress behind my works; its very telling of the sort of atmosphere that has come about. Controlling and using people as pawns. I mean I have not used wattpad for three years and wrote more on blogger before it even existed in any capacity; its just to be said the virus that blogger caught has now caught wattpad and its a shame.
Comments
Post a Comment