A come back.
Chilling we are, just chilling but let me tell you the year of 2021 has been interesting indeed. Oh, but I am here to talk about Jake and the Morphs in fall 2018. Essentially in August 2018 I was working on Jake and the Morphs, Polards and Launching 4 all at the same time. Using my then method of the time. Honestly was just trying to keep to the goal of completing the Kyeombi works and yet a person had to change things up per school because if you did not you would fail deeply. I am to tell you that greatly being adaptive has led to my own success but greatly the works that are put off because of these change ups suffer.
Jake and the Morphs, Polards and Launching 4 just suffered. It was apart of an event called "Three Bridal Affair" or something along those lines. I did not even continue Polards or Launching 4, not at all. Simply are too complex to continue when you are trying to navigate the dark bogies of a new school semester where you have to pass all your classes and continue your goals to create comics; is there enough time for the complex? There is not and very much I put the most effort into Jake and the Morphs and that was to try to link to Apollo. Yes, the work was going to link to Apollo but a person realized the effort just need to introduce the characters and not create a crazy deriative( misspelled) and basically just did follow on the whole Apollo connections at all.Was this move to simplify the work wrong? No, but it was bad to not continue upon the creative direction was going if not with another work.
I am to say one thing I have learned with creating comics and anything is that you cannot put your eggs in one basket. Nope, you cannot at all. You got to try things and not follow the carbon copy anything. To be speaking of if a person was to follow the Marvel and DC comics route they would be very unhappy. If you ever make a comic with original characters those characters belong to Marvel and DC comics' future writers to screw up. I mean if you would just look at how they butchered Arana(2005) Marvel Comic's Spider Girl to where she is just another Spider Girl; I think you would not want to go the route of those comics and besides mates; they look at things at a very linear way of things and alternative methods don't exist even to these geniuses but just hiring constant new talent to feed a company that depletes more creative potential than it will ever utilize. When I really am successful its not wasting tons of time writing a script no one will read but getting to the end result which is visual and working visually. Lots of times you don't have time for the large grandstanding these two companies do as you don't have any support to create anything but from what comes within you to do it.A lone agent out in the wilds of an evergrowing hostile internet. You cannot post what comics you are going to make in the future as people are greatly engaged to try to discourage you, make you fail and maybe the promotion of these works is too much and too soon for a workforce that is only of one person. Believe it or not maybe enough; it was good I stopped working on these three works especially Jake and the Morphs. The quality would have surely gone done as I broadcasted my efforts alot back then before here were too many hateful and spiteful things to post them anymore.
I would say that the works of Jake and the Morphs early September where just to close out so I could return when everything was better. Yet I did not return with the same mindset until I remembered the story I was going for and just felt a sense of loss for what could have been. But yet a person had to fend against the qualms of unhealthiness they had been dashed in. I was thinking just yesterday that earlier this year I could have chosen to live in a manner where I did not tackle the real problems to get better and I would still be suffering all alone and no one would give a fuck. The things I have seen have been an adventure, truly. Just been thinking on how many times I have changed my way of thinking about comics and reaching a goal over the three years since fall 2018. From experimental in fall 2017, drastic in fall 2018 to even more drastic in fall 2019; you can say that a person never has time for a good christmas experience at all. Just been recently thinking while working on Jake and the Morphs again after working on five works in between these work times; how much mental effort goes into making these comics of mine and ardently that a person has only chosen a more linear route for simplification which will eventually open the door for diversificiation ( misspelled and still don't have a mouse to fix). Yes, if you don't understand these words-sorry because people been trying so hard to screw up my ambitions when everyone can understand what is being said. I literally have to lighten how I describe things on this website so people can understand it and maybe people have understood too much indeed.
Its to be said an environment is never good when you have to shutter creative ambitions to fit around something and people whom are a threat. Eventually folks a person woke up and did the unthinkable; no more shelving but for my own personal Christmas gift was to create a work I had been trying to create for years in 3 days. That might seem alot to people from outside looking in but you have to realize a person has a level of skill. I created a comic in a day in summer 2017. I created a bunch of comics at the same time in the form of self imposed printing press over some weeks and extra studies going into months. So if a person regrets that they did not do Jake and the Morphs as they planned to but had to stifle because they felt beleaguered and threatened; the best course of action was something that was simple and would come easy. Now I realize I greatly underestimated my own skill to chase women, avoid dangers and waste some great deal of time.There was a better way about going about things I realize now than which I did in fall 2018.
Hanging with a girl called Diamond and showing her Launching 4 was not the way at all; people are crazy out in the world and really much there is no such thing as helping hand in this world to create anything at all. I realize now, I got too emotionally and just wasted a great deal of advantage by doubting myself and really just trying to seek validation from others and to live a dream that would always be dead. There would never be a "girlfriend" or anything in college. No fair chances there but just older adults prying their eyes into business that is but for people who are like kids in comparison to them. Like I find a great concern when you cannot find any place where no corruption happens where these old ass adults inspire people to be racist, bigoted and just transendant evil. Oh, and yuck to all the people who have no free will or reason but to believe a bunch of bullshit to which people spew. Think for yourselves yea. I have been thinking for myself and I realize how without support you got in life. Its maybe best you never did date anyone and people incapable of thinking for theirselves. I come to the conclusion that if a person just tried another route for Jake and the Morphs; it would have worked out greatly. But a person was never loved just hated.
To realize the past seems so alien but it is just apart of life that is what I realize. I will try to speak some past potential of Jake and the Morphs back into the work so that it would be like where I was at the September but better so much better; completed. This is truly the purpose of my review; to right mistakes I made and maybe right things that were also not in my control.
Comments
Post a Comment