Shark on Campus video.
Shark on Campus
One of the most amazing things I worked on in fall 2018 but the public response has been disappointing. Honestly; I was going to recolor the work last year but I just did not have time to do it. A week ago or so remade a page that was never included in the original release but was intended to be. I, however come to you with a video for the comic to replace the 3rd party element which works more for my favor than that shitty 3rd party Issuu. Like damn; you have to realize you live in an uncivilized society when its so hard to host a comic. I do give people free viewing of this work to smithe the oppressors and show a vital peace of art that represented early fall 2018 and so people can see what Shark on Campus is about in full.However the words aren't legible because you got to price high for high resolution for people just trying to make a simple resolution. Here is to you third parties and quiet literally for making things difficult. You won't actually be able to read anything but you can see what is in the work; share if you like but likely unless people actually respond to wanting the actual comic for sale I will not be selling it.
Comments
Post a Comment