Know your worth.

 Somethings are not throughly apparent at the surface level. You can have all the faith in people for what they seem to be and what they seem to do but its to look into their deeper actions and history that paints the picture. You could have all the conviction in the world about people but in the end when you faith falls through; these are people to not waste your time with. I, evidently had to learn this the hard way because never is it so evident. So trapped behind things that were a waste of my time and energies I am to realize before fall 2016; I could have done better things if only I knew the truth but now a person knows to write this all and just really much to set a tone herein look towards the next sentence. If anything seems like a dream its all just a nightmare waiting to occur.

People you can only do certain things but never should a person become a monster for people who truly behave as monsters and the such. Know your worth.

Comments

Popular Posts