The real life hardship of making it thus far.
If you don't know, France Noodle is almost done. About 4 volumes worth which actually translate into three real volumes.But I am to tell you get here and even completing the works I have completed by January 2020 has been very hard. I basically had to be very disciplined to even have the health of mind to reach goals in which people surely don't have and courage I myself had to find. The paths to creating Technogothica and the 1886 where basically lost under the rubble and rabble of many projects and the real life circumstances. The real life circumstances is that there is no external help. There is no community that supports in creating comics. There are no people willing to buy your comics. I am going to say that even continuing an education amidst all of that is pretty useless when everything is so corrupt and so money driven you don't ever get the chance to breathe.
You indeed had to cleanse yourself and do that real memory embrace of past things( 2016 reflections) but that only did what in the end? Really much remind you how horrid the world is and indebt you to a shock. That is of indifference and yet fearing to act out in a way that is destructive. What never helps is the tons of idiots there are in this world who go along with a " would be law abiding" ideal that is truly criminal but its racist ideals and agendas.
I am to ask you. do you think that life gets any better completing any works? It does in the sense you can create more works to make a whole creative effort in the future and it broadens what you can do. But it will never change pretty much when you never receive compensation for your efforts at all. I have to tell you that while you can base accomplishment on completing works and you should, you must realize the very injustice of people refusing to pay for your craft or an industry being constructed that way. That changes how you will market anything much at all.
Yesterday, I considered posting a list of the works in which I was now going to work on due to the efforts of the last 5 months anywhere from August to January but I realize, everything I post-someone values a false entertainment value behind it. That is not entertainment but pure and pure mockery. Why should I post things in which people will enable their worst to try to best what the post is supposed to mean and does mean in the end? What satisfaction do I get from posting these works that fall on deaf ears? Or rather people who dare to mock the real courage of an individual to create anything and stand upright? I realize there comes nothing from noting my progress when people seek to invalidate it just by their own mentions, " its worth the time". As if such worthless interjected ego does anything to prevent me from accomplishing the said goals. I weathered down over time and over strife, I realized to not ever fight I realized. Just playing itself. But today, I realize that I must fight back. I will post the progress note. I will post it all and continue the site as it was to be in 2016 and forward.
People should realize that working one work is not always easy and such working on 25+ works is not easy as well. A person has to conserve their strengths and not always jump to promote one work or another or release one when the others will not be released due to that. A person has to consider all of that and frankly with the nearing of France Noodle's conclusion or at least the " 1st part" of it-that finally some works could be done and put out in the public. But I have placed works out in the public and it did go well. Their lifespan was only one year or two before 3rd parties made it so that I had to remove the works or rather support them making money and me none off my works. I used Issuu to promote a large sum of my works for the longest time and what views did I gain for Issuu, too much. Too much to be treated as trash and the embeds I was using on the site basically blocked out by Issuu demanding you now pay for a previously free service but would always keep the former embeds up but as links to their site and basically gaining viewers to their enterprise from this site. Which makes them richer and never me richer. I never got anything from Issuu in money but they surely wanted to gain everything from me seeming as I dragged in a large audience base. However, they by acting greedily basically lost a large audience base because I was not going to continue letting them shortchange me of money due to works I actually worked on. I am going to say that essentially, I can not post any comics up on this site alone for the fact that without proper protection people can easily steal your work, people can even profit off it if you use the wrong third party( issuu) and frankly you can easily be cut short of any glory of making any profit off your creative craft if not careful of how ugly the industry you exist in is.
People would never know this but the online communities are so different in which exist today. Facebook and Instagram(the same company) by 2020 are essentially censoring art and forcing people to move to other platforms because their agendas are not helpful at all and are so toxic but dumbasses who think they are so smart and never understand rights behind art( Elon Musk type people and Zuckerberg type folk). Twitter is basically for people who fit in a particular niche of online art that itself is toxic and unproductive. The facebook communities are not always productive but really more brutal in reception but at least they allow more than one style that does not look all the same. Tumblr itself by 2020 is a shadow of the place of artists it once used to be, no one uses the site. Tapas is full of people who really don't post much or post in a slow pace and never complete anything really much. I mean, not to compare myself to other people but if I can do at least 25 + works than maybe other people could at least finish one work to any length after five years?
In this time period, Tapas is the best option to post anything without Issuu or Google going around and basically refusing permissions. That is if you are willing to waste your harddrive space for more pictures that are the lowest size of what can be done. But that aside if you are basically faced to one place even they too will close their doors one day. And making it even harder to post your works ever at all. Simply to say that 2020 is to be the future but the past was more optimistic than it is now. I mean that seriously.
When I left highschool, I imagined that college would be a somewhat fulfilling place. Nope, college remains to be the biggest failure you could even encounter in your life. Not because you left in the first year for a cheap community college that was not as a damaging at first. But because it was so toxic and brought nothing but misery and racism upon your life. I am to say that some people where validated by a certain college atmosphere to be their most racist selves and preach that black people are lesser than them at every turn and every opportunity. I am a black person folks, and I don't regret it at all. I might be somewhat indian or native american and even other things but black foremost and people it is so disturbing when people think its okay to be racist when it surely is not going to give them power or in their narrative as if to truly allow them to live a happy life-it is not and simply the regret thinking of mental retards to think this way. I am to say that colleges are full of mental retards and that is all I have known for 7 years. Even more and what is ultimately disturbing, is that you can forget having a dating life or any sort of romantic life where people are not power hungry to destroy you and your ideas on the premise of racist ideals that are only real to cowards of reality. There are people who never have courage to ever live in real life.In relating to how the future was to be optimistic, never can it be when you have whole education systems promoting toxin and social malpratice of advancement. I am not afraid but I know many sums of retards are vindicated by the process of college just as Donald Trump is preparing to be acquitted even though he will always be impeached. People think since they have these degrees they will be so knowledgeable and successful when in reality; they will always be fucking dumb.
Speaking of fucking dumb, Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter, these are all places in which I have tried to not spend any time in since the 13th of the last month where and when I completed Black Magic to a certain appeasing extent. Why? Because they are a waste of time and space and maybe more people figure out that art has become caged to social media and its potential dropping for artists but to be tools of fucking dumb social media degree holders to bash what art truly means. Art is not censorship nor the cruelty of ignoring ideas of freedom of speech as a liberty! I have not noticed one nor two but a whole bunch of artists wake up this year and realize they cannot exist under the Zuckerberg entitled college frame of knowledge of what art is. A thing to be abused and manipulated. How can people exist on the net these days? By blogs is what it will come to ultimately at the rate of how many instagram aimed folks have gained a Twitter account in hope for better freedom from facebook which owns it which in turned is owned by Zuckerberg who is not the friend to the arts and nor is that man Elon Musk either. There is a hardship that happens for artists that is never made public by the news and anyone in fine arts either and it is tripe to think that the news is the information station when it ignores much and was even late to the social media party.
I, at one time did blast good messages everyday and frankly, I would write everyday on this site and people would receive these messages in great number but as time grew on realized that this was so minimal of my potential and what social media was going to become was just a change and one of oppression. If you ever watch the Doflamingo arc of One Piece well friends, artists are just going to be in that type of cage. A cage in which will kill everyone inside least you take down Doflamingo and send him to prison. Art on the online is just like that today in 2020 and not even one month in how will it be by 2030. Everyone of course would be dead for 9 or 8 years. I come to tell you that really I will not sit by idly as a vicious change occurs. All artists must recognize the duty to not be constrained by social media. Whether they realize it or not but places that exist today are mostly and much not good for art even if they are successful on these places in a small time period before true censorship efforts and high ones begin. I say the real issue on this site and for me and other people is that art is being censored, its being blocked by any manner of way and some romantic equations by a school estate never help with anything at all.
Republicans today wish to conserve old time values. I can only agree with them on old time values of something and that be the internet. I believe that internet should go back to a time in which it is about free opportunity and social media pushed to the curbside if you will. That people embrace real information and stop making racist generalizations about chinese people due to a certain virus originating in China. I say that frankly, what is needed mainly is a group of people to ensure these values. A New republican group that ensures the internet is place free from racism, corporate control and just the lack of its original use before social media that was more open and fun. The real life hardship of making it thus far is that ever the furthest you go, the ground that was once fair and safe is gone and never can you recover any of that when ground erosion is looked upon as a fun and fair thing to do. We should not be encouraging misinformation, discrimination or censorship but the complete opposite indeed.
You indeed had to cleanse yourself and do that real memory embrace of past things( 2016 reflections) but that only did what in the end? Really much remind you how horrid the world is and indebt you to a shock. That is of indifference and yet fearing to act out in a way that is destructive. What never helps is the tons of idiots there are in this world who go along with a " would be law abiding" ideal that is truly criminal but its racist ideals and agendas.
I am to ask you. do you think that life gets any better completing any works? It does in the sense you can create more works to make a whole creative effort in the future and it broadens what you can do. But it will never change pretty much when you never receive compensation for your efforts at all. I have to tell you that while you can base accomplishment on completing works and you should, you must realize the very injustice of people refusing to pay for your craft or an industry being constructed that way. That changes how you will market anything much at all.
Yesterday, I considered posting a list of the works in which I was now going to work on due to the efforts of the last 5 months anywhere from August to January but I realize, everything I post-someone values a false entertainment value behind it. That is not entertainment but pure and pure mockery. Why should I post things in which people will enable their worst to try to best what the post is supposed to mean and does mean in the end? What satisfaction do I get from posting these works that fall on deaf ears? Or rather people who dare to mock the real courage of an individual to create anything and stand upright? I realize there comes nothing from noting my progress when people seek to invalidate it just by their own mentions, " its worth the time". As if such worthless interjected ego does anything to prevent me from accomplishing the said goals. I weathered down over time and over strife, I realized to not ever fight I realized. Just playing itself. But today, I realize that I must fight back. I will post the progress note. I will post it all and continue the site as it was to be in 2016 and forward.
People should realize that working one work is not always easy and such working on 25+ works is not easy as well. A person has to conserve their strengths and not always jump to promote one work or another or release one when the others will not be released due to that. A person has to consider all of that and frankly with the nearing of France Noodle's conclusion or at least the " 1st part" of it-that finally some works could be done and put out in the public. But I have placed works out in the public and it did go well. Their lifespan was only one year or two before 3rd parties made it so that I had to remove the works or rather support them making money and me none off my works. I used Issuu to promote a large sum of my works for the longest time and what views did I gain for Issuu, too much. Too much to be treated as trash and the embeds I was using on the site basically blocked out by Issuu demanding you now pay for a previously free service but would always keep the former embeds up but as links to their site and basically gaining viewers to their enterprise from this site. Which makes them richer and never me richer. I never got anything from Issuu in money but they surely wanted to gain everything from me seeming as I dragged in a large audience base. However, they by acting greedily basically lost a large audience base because I was not going to continue letting them shortchange me of money due to works I actually worked on. I am going to say that essentially, I can not post any comics up on this site alone for the fact that without proper protection people can easily steal your work, people can even profit off it if you use the wrong third party( issuu) and frankly you can easily be cut short of any glory of making any profit off your creative craft if not careful of how ugly the industry you exist in is.
People would never know this but the online communities are so different in which exist today. Facebook and Instagram(the same company) by 2020 are essentially censoring art and forcing people to move to other platforms because their agendas are not helpful at all and are so toxic but dumbasses who think they are so smart and never understand rights behind art( Elon Musk type people and Zuckerberg type folk). Twitter is basically for people who fit in a particular niche of online art that itself is toxic and unproductive. The facebook communities are not always productive but really more brutal in reception but at least they allow more than one style that does not look all the same. Tumblr itself by 2020 is a shadow of the place of artists it once used to be, no one uses the site. Tapas is full of people who really don't post much or post in a slow pace and never complete anything really much. I mean, not to compare myself to other people but if I can do at least 25 + works than maybe other people could at least finish one work to any length after five years?
In this time period, Tapas is the best option to post anything without Issuu or Google going around and basically refusing permissions. That is if you are willing to waste your harddrive space for more pictures that are the lowest size of what can be done. But that aside if you are basically faced to one place even they too will close their doors one day. And making it even harder to post your works ever at all. Simply to say that 2020 is to be the future but the past was more optimistic than it is now. I mean that seriously.
When I left highschool, I imagined that college would be a somewhat fulfilling place. Nope, college remains to be the biggest failure you could even encounter in your life. Not because you left in the first year for a cheap community college that was not as a damaging at first. But because it was so toxic and brought nothing but misery and racism upon your life. I am to say that some people where validated by a certain college atmosphere to be their most racist selves and preach that black people are lesser than them at every turn and every opportunity. I am a black person folks, and I don't regret it at all. I might be somewhat indian or native american and even other things but black foremost and people it is so disturbing when people think its okay to be racist when it surely is not going to give them power or in their narrative as if to truly allow them to live a happy life-it is not and simply the regret thinking of mental retards to think this way. I am to say that colleges are full of mental retards and that is all I have known for 7 years. Even more and what is ultimately disturbing, is that you can forget having a dating life or any sort of romantic life where people are not power hungry to destroy you and your ideas on the premise of racist ideals that are only real to cowards of reality. There are people who never have courage to ever live in real life.In relating to how the future was to be optimistic, never can it be when you have whole education systems promoting toxin and social malpratice of advancement. I am not afraid but I know many sums of retards are vindicated by the process of college just as Donald Trump is preparing to be acquitted even though he will always be impeached. People think since they have these degrees they will be so knowledgeable and successful when in reality; they will always be fucking dumb.
Speaking of fucking dumb, Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter, these are all places in which I have tried to not spend any time in since the 13th of the last month where and when I completed Black Magic to a certain appeasing extent. Why? Because they are a waste of time and space and maybe more people figure out that art has become caged to social media and its potential dropping for artists but to be tools of fucking dumb social media degree holders to bash what art truly means. Art is not censorship nor the cruelty of ignoring ideas of freedom of speech as a liberty! I have not noticed one nor two but a whole bunch of artists wake up this year and realize they cannot exist under the Zuckerberg entitled college frame of knowledge of what art is. A thing to be abused and manipulated. How can people exist on the net these days? By blogs is what it will come to ultimately at the rate of how many instagram aimed folks have gained a Twitter account in hope for better freedom from facebook which owns it which in turned is owned by Zuckerberg who is not the friend to the arts and nor is that man Elon Musk either. There is a hardship that happens for artists that is never made public by the news and anyone in fine arts either and it is tripe to think that the news is the information station when it ignores much and was even late to the social media party.
I, at one time did blast good messages everyday and frankly, I would write everyday on this site and people would receive these messages in great number but as time grew on realized that this was so minimal of my potential and what social media was going to become was just a change and one of oppression. If you ever watch the Doflamingo arc of One Piece well friends, artists are just going to be in that type of cage. A cage in which will kill everyone inside least you take down Doflamingo and send him to prison. Art on the online is just like that today in 2020 and not even one month in how will it be by 2030. Everyone of course would be dead for 9 or 8 years. I come to tell you that really I will not sit by idly as a vicious change occurs. All artists must recognize the duty to not be constrained by social media. Whether they realize it or not but places that exist today are mostly and much not good for art even if they are successful on these places in a small time period before true censorship efforts and high ones begin. I say the real issue on this site and for me and other people is that art is being censored, its being blocked by any manner of way and some romantic equations by a school estate never help with anything at all.
Republicans today wish to conserve old time values. I can only agree with them on old time values of something and that be the internet. I believe that internet should go back to a time in which it is about free opportunity and social media pushed to the curbside if you will. That people embrace real information and stop making racist generalizations about chinese people due to a certain virus originating in China. I say that frankly, what is needed mainly is a group of people to ensure these values. A New republican group that ensures the internet is place free from racism, corporate control and just the lack of its original use before social media that was more open and fun. The real life hardship of making it thus far is that ever the furthest you go, the ground that was once fair and safe is gone and never can you recover any of that when ground erosion is looked upon as a fun and fair thing to do. We should not be encouraging misinformation, discrimination or censorship but the complete opposite indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment