New Zino Flyboy.

So, friends- I have been trying to not rage through my work or do anything self harming or stupid. Pretty much, you get delays because of that but its all good because its expected of one person who cares alot of responsibility to be so careful about their works. I hand it to self control and patience that I don't rush to conclusion where I burn out but alas friends, there is something I won't rush to! Zino Flyboy! Was the work I created last year around this time or finalize it rather. You could view it free on the comics page but yea, I am creating a new volume for the work. This time it will extend the same amount of volumes inside, about 3 volumes. Which will increase the volumes to 6 in actuality.
If you look at the art, the character has more muscles than which he did before and it hints to something that happens in the story evidently. But you will have to read to see whatever happened. The work will be released later but in the meantime, you can view the website page for Zino Flyboy and the Kyeombi site and buy the first volume.

Comments

Popular Posts