Topic one; where has the internet gone.
Today, the internet is sadly made around on how stupid you can or how much public fanfare you can draw upon yourself having a face and an image. I never show my face on here but I am never a vain person and quiet clearly, I hate instagram and its face appeal and drama boy and drama girl mystique. Literally, the internet is no longer about learning new information or even playing worthwhile games. I have not played a good game least it be on Nitrome. I have done livestreams of the game trying to be hip but a person just does not have time for games when things truly matter to them in the past when they were kids and the present when adults. Its a truth, a hard one. Some people get worked up over the games they were privileged enough to pay and yet their art suffers or their lives suffer, let's say that. I mean, sadly I just realize that the internet is not about make informed statements or anything of a new study but settling minorly for the status quo of about 2013 and regressing past anything behind that. I really mean to say is that, you can not have progress when people exploit stupidity for monetary gain. Instagram, facebook, twitter and tumblr and if not more, all place exploit people to be dumb. Hell, large proof is the fact that twitter is a weapon a president uses to sully everything and anything with misinformation and the " White House" basically covers for his lack of knowledge. Seriously, the guy does not know basic cities and their states and he is the president of the country. Where has the internet gone? This is a large subject. Today, will be exploring what you don't want to hear but what is special to me.
Things like how blogging has become a turd to this idiot brand of internet and what artists who used blogging have to think of it. How basically the potential of the internet for artists is wasted in fan art and the potential of the internet to be good and for information is gone as long as people are exploited for stupidity. I am covering real subjects that pressed about three keys here if not listed above-listed elsewhere.
Things like how blogging has become a turd to this idiot brand of internet and what artists who used blogging have to think of it. How basically the potential of the internet for artists is wasted in fan art and the potential of the internet to be good and for information is gone as long as people are exploited for stupidity. I am covering real subjects that pressed about three keys here if not listed above-listed elsewhere.
Comments
Post a Comment