Final Touches.

I gotta say, this magazine is to be read in a horizontal landscape but the title will be vertical. I mean in the actuality of this being an actual magazine, it would be an unconventional magazine. I got to say there are too many magazines and this one has to be different and stand out in meaning of being alternative and unconventional. You would basically turn the title page or cover to be vertical and then turn it again to read it. I was trying to work on all the pictures I drew today but it does not work out well- I however got two pieces of art currently that would work better in the vertical orientation but I find that it would be too complicated if you had to force your readers to turn within the pages of the actual work and it not be an opening type feature or activity. It might annoy some people. Anyways, I am going to add the three pieces of art I did not get too because they are pixelized when I downloaded them but didn't go to the actual images. Essentially this work is done and I will sell it as a pdf for 4.99 dollars. Take it or leave it, all the pieces in which I consider to be apart of the work are showcased recently or in the past with that format I selected for the magazine.

The thing is that I basically used an indexed image for the keys off the net and really it turned everything into the index format which apparent if you turn that into a png despite being so fucking large, it loads quicker than any other image. Well usually my images are 2000X1000 and here it was about 1330X980, so that might be it or the fact it was an index image. Anyways first MM culture magazine has a new physical look and covers a vague story in fall 2015 that opens the gates of a mind to think of what I learned in that time period and maybe how in detail. But you would have to use your imagination and it might or might not be correct at all. Namely did the previous all in one day from 8 am or something like that to about yet maybe another day, I guess around and before 4;19 am is when I write the post. But really it only took the span of a day or two. Many people would classify this work taking a day to do.

Comments

Popular Posts