Oh, the suffering but the triumph.
Writing and drawing had not been easy and I have been riding a rocky wave since summer hoping I don't either bail out from the jagged rocks near by or wipe out. I clutched my feet on the board and did not wipe out like the Hawaiian Punch guy on that cover. Oh, boy, the suffering but the triumph is exhilarating. I got to hand it to the world, if people just like to create barriers and boundaries, it is someone's will to knock them down and implode them. People deserve to be people. Have a fucking job, a fucking caring home, a fucking someone who cares about them and succeed at their ambitions if they put in the hardwork. Various places on the internet alone and people in real life just tell me that no matter how much hardwork I put in there will always be barriers and that is how the world is to be and that I am trash and they will keep on extending. But it is not so. For the many girls I have met and were just cocky pieces of shit thinking they knew me and my worth-you don't. And no one thinks so highly of anyone to lay down to be smashed like a bug. Like a bug, I must be to all those girls because they would only ever try to smash me in their heads and never think of me as a person with any goals, character or future. Only racist, hateful, idiotic and totally contrite things, they would do and percieve of me. Similar so do websites like facebook, instagram and minimally twitter in regards to its populace. It seems like the people just got to be so stubborn behind their bullshit, this world belongs to them and is only as they perceive it and that is how it is. That is not how it is, you will be utterly surprised but "other people" live on the world and just because you are a fucking bugger does not mean everyone else is. Literally, folks out here need to get some ego and mental health checks. Who are you? Cockroaches who think just by slamming doors in people's faces, you are better than them and somewhat superior, just because you can do it. You choose to not ever be open to people being human, they don't have to tolerate you. They don't have to use your freaking website. They don't have to even stare at you or be under the umbrella, they ever have to even be coupled amongst you because you are similar in age and seem to have the same educational ambitions. Incorrect. No one has to tolerate you ever the fuck at all.
I have to tell you that the tone in the last year of 2019, has changed to one-of an empire of just dicks. People who insist injustices are commonplace, the status quo, the way things should be and the way of the right. They are not. Utterly are just spoken debackles. People too lazy to think past their conventions and ones they were even raised to ever think of what life should be or about advancement. They okay being fucked cavemen in their dumb caves watching dumb fox news or BET! The worst people tend to be people who never want to associate with anyone but "their kind" which only ever essentially exists in their minds. Because in reality so many people exist under that subgroup that really they are missing the point of humans having free will despite whatever skin color they happen to be. Ultimately, all the covering dicks on social media are the worst fucking audience ever. Cannot offer anything but hatred, stupidity and ego tripping. I try to be my nicest on the web and maybe that is why I limit posting here these days among productivity needs, but people are comfortable being failures and idiots. Especially artists and its really, really fucking sad and sad enough too, they are the kings and queens of twitter, facebook, instagram and all else. I don't believe the best potential belongs to this group for art at all. I have had a rebuilding of my audience despite the occasional jokers who try to impede this site and my efforts. Namely, I have had a rebuilding of my site regardless of facebook, instagram and one magazine oriented site making it hard to do anything in which you say you are and reach any audience in what social media was originally for. If this is what social media is to be about; supporting the socially and morally uncultured cavemen, dumb as fuck artists and just any thot to grow their ass-I am done. I don't support that crap.
In fact, I hardly have used facebook and only used it to catch up with people from the good social media days. I never post on Instagram as I first did in 2015 when it was a "new thing" and boy that was one MM culture "improvement" that ultimately just was a failure and a bad investment. Grow anything for me but trouble, could it? No, you would be asking the thing too much! Promote people with large asses or wanting to grow one," let's do it-yes say yip and yap!"
I am truly have had to use my actual fucking skills that don't come from posting fanart to survive this brand and truly, I realize, that I must go back to the bare basics of anything and pretty much remove social media to be but a tool and not apart of life. I am going to continue this site but this time it will not be built on any lacking foundation of the old school internet and kinda how things are actually done when you don't depend on social media foremost to build you. Oh, the suffering, I have faced because of social media. I relinquish the advancement themes of what social media could be because its all a nightmare and just a bane against my self, my soul and my creativity.
I watched an interesting video by the 1975, it was called the Birthday Party. I could relate alot to the story in that work. Pretty much, trying to find some self appreciation amongst the midst of the happenings of the internet or a fixation to it amongst the other things happening in your life.
Social media has become abusive and literally, I regret supporting it when it was cool and obscure as an emo kid's rainbow horned lizard spiky plating belt.
I have to tell you that the tone in the last year of 2019, has changed to one-of an empire of just dicks. People who insist injustices are commonplace, the status quo, the way things should be and the way of the right. They are not. Utterly are just spoken debackles. People too lazy to think past their conventions and ones they were even raised to ever think of what life should be or about advancement. They okay being fucked cavemen in their dumb caves watching dumb fox news or BET! The worst people tend to be people who never want to associate with anyone but "their kind" which only ever essentially exists in their minds. Because in reality so many people exist under that subgroup that really they are missing the point of humans having free will despite whatever skin color they happen to be. Ultimately, all the covering dicks on social media are the worst fucking audience ever. Cannot offer anything but hatred, stupidity and ego tripping. I try to be my nicest on the web and maybe that is why I limit posting here these days among productivity needs, but people are comfortable being failures and idiots. Especially artists and its really, really fucking sad and sad enough too, they are the kings and queens of twitter, facebook, instagram and all else. I don't believe the best potential belongs to this group for art at all. I have had a rebuilding of my audience despite the occasional jokers who try to impede this site and my efforts. Namely, I have had a rebuilding of my site regardless of facebook, instagram and one magazine oriented site making it hard to do anything in which you say you are and reach any audience in what social media was originally for. If this is what social media is to be about; supporting the socially and morally uncultured cavemen, dumb as fuck artists and just any thot to grow their ass-I am done. I don't support that crap.
In fact, I hardly have used facebook and only used it to catch up with people from the good social media days. I never post on Instagram as I first did in 2015 when it was a "new thing" and boy that was one MM culture "improvement" that ultimately just was a failure and a bad investment. Grow anything for me but trouble, could it? No, you would be asking the thing too much! Promote people with large asses or wanting to grow one," let's do it-yes say yip and yap!"
I am truly have had to use my actual fucking skills that don't come from posting fanart to survive this brand and truly, I realize, that I must go back to the bare basics of anything and pretty much remove social media to be but a tool and not apart of life. I am going to continue this site but this time it will not be built on any lacking foundation of the old school internet and kinda how things are actually done when you don't depend on social media foremost to build you. Oh, the suffering, I have faced because of social media. I relinquish the advancement themes of what social media could be because its all a nightmare and just a bane against my self, my soul and my creativity.
I watched an interesting video by the 1975, it was called the Birthday Party. I could relate alot to the story in that work. Pretty much, trying to find some self appreciation amongst the midst of the happenings of the internet or a fixation to it amongst the other things happening in your life.
Social media has become abusive and literally, I regret supporting it when it was cool and obscure as an emo kid's rainbow horned lizard spiky plating belt.
Comments
Post a Comment