Rainy Day in Sunnadebelle.

Oh, ya, it was a rainy day. I drove myself to school, olde rogue wannabe want to look like they have the interest in me. I was lost in the habit of what could  be said a very vulnerable tragedy of seeing a future or at least realizing one. I could not ever be that candidate to be the true person to witness such a future. Through much tragedy and strife, really much this girl of an olde real life dream would never be the dream. She would be the point actually where life of the romantic span out of hell where people could place attentions and then when you were comfortable with the fact you were liked and wanted in hell to cash in on it, they would off and flick you the middle finger and try to drag you onto hell for ever being attracted. They realized they were not so into you ever at all but just feeling that ego of a heathen inside that cavern filled hole sight of a heart. That heart would break men and women and just the site of this time where trees blew where I came home. I never realized how fucked I was but I did realize the girl no good news and just the product of a system. A terrible one at that. That was marching and marching onward and on choking any sanity of me being a person and so too; other folks. But could ever a selfish fuck like rogue wannabe care about people but try to shove them into a pit of magma once they realized" they liked them too!" She did not like me too, it was proven by graduation-I was a forgotten act and really much the trend of many girls were to be these traps of hatred and so entitled to push you always away as if a bad product when they beckoned onto you in the first place. Sick fucking bitches are so entitled to call upon you in any form or way and then channel disinterest just to off you, like your life had no purpose but to die in a pit of magma, the fuckers. Chasing you until its no longer beneficial to their offleting gains of found privilege of their capitalist spoiled narratives. Yes, em-to treat people as a product is evil truly and so are the ideals that they can treat people as property or a product they can depose of and never consider people's lives and yes ever being conscious. But oh, I was conscious and this girl pushed me into the magma. Its a good thing am somewhat impetrable to magma but I crawled out-mind messed up and arms messed up, right leg messed up and just able to yell at these bastards when they would again try to push me back into the fiery well again and again. The terrible state of women. I had to turn away any girl who dared approach me for these bitches could push them in and there would be no return for them and these damsel faker fuckers would have killed them and not cared of the consequence that they were living and that ever even the act was immoral to do. I stood and then defended the hole and the holes and got some friends to cover these holes. All on the day of wind and some rain in Sunnadebelle, a journey had started and started_indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts