(a ?)

Did I get sidetracked from 2017 and its happenings? No, I did not. I already covered them essentially and a person is just looking for the meaning behind things. Really trying to close the whole unfinished ends of the past. I think Technogothica is the proper thing that links all time periods as it was to tell new stories and yet new ideas. Foremost; I use the work of Technogothica to display the elements of strong suit in which MM culture magazine can serve. Somewhat an element of surprise, an element of telling the story of how I came to principles I use today and some other elements in between.Now, I will tell you that I have not gotten sidetracked from 2017 and its happenings, nope. Only to real narrate on their meaning you got to dig deep and that is what I am doing indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts