Palm 5
People often aim for easy targets or people nearby that are accessible in romantic relationships. I was no different. On a field trip, this girl with white hair in her black hair was cute despite her acne. I lacked truly the courage to ask the girl I truly liked that was the art girl, out. But there were reasons. I could not help but feel this girl was the easier option because she was in the similar classes as I. I pondered that I would be being a coward if I just talked to this one girl because I was too "cowardly" to ask the other girl out. On this trip to a graphic design printing place nearby me which I would go to three more times at least or a total of three times, I was so near this girl and her group of friends of the similar height that I could have talked to the girl. But I decided not to because what if she was crazy? What if she was a psychopath and I just walked into trouble? And maybe it was wrong to dodge out on a person you like just to have someone because its "easier". I regressed to do nothing for either girl but yet be taken for collateral by them later when their own relations did not work out.
Comments
Post a Comment