To remember the past.
Ah, I looked through some old pictures to post to MK MZODERN graphica, the graphic design showcase side of this brand called MK MZODERN. Its funny how you remember how things happened but yet forget the emotional motivations and deep happenings behind them. Its important to record your own history so you don't get lost in the hinge of things. Bunker comics is the one thing I even i ignored in the review of 2016 because of how expensive and yet meaningful the work is. I realize that I cannot tell a story with the effort of Bunker comics and the effort that brought it about. Its not like I forgot the effort over 4 years, quiet the opposite but never could work on works within the work. But now that I have completed Kyeombi to a satisfactory estate and worked on Krushre, I can move onto this work which includes many stories not yet done. Yet realize the real memories behind the advent. That being said, much other works have never even allowed one work to be truly completed from this group. The whole effort links to Cherry Apple in creating it and so one cannot exist without the other and I have been holding back the work for too damn long.
Comments
Post a Comment