I feel beaten up.

Despite doing much to recover my strengths to continue to do the large sum of comics in which I do, after that long venture of stuff and events in 2016 and even prior, I still feel beaten up and still if not pissed off. All of much of my efforts went to waste in terms of interpersonal relationships or even getting things by word of mouth and the worse thing is that it was not even my fault but people with their low standards, pissy low society off the side of normal society and just lack of civility. I read some texts from a girl I thought was something on my phone when I was going to delete her number. Yet, I found that the texts reveal a story on how this person just became pretty much a pile of flaming shit. Starts really talkative and then dwindles down because they cannot handle that people have their own lives. I realize to delete the conversation would be a waste of time especially when you can tell a story from that. It was this type of stuff that beat me up and the only way to which end it is to fight back and not give up.

I don't think posting on Twitter is worth my time. I am done paying into the source of mediorcity and stupidity and just trash culture of the internet. I see some memes on the site and literally they speak to me as but garbage. I cannot post on Twitter anymore. I appreciate just writing on here with no form of views when I am very much fighting valiant for the views just because I have skill to get the views. People without the skill, their whole thing would have dried up a long time ago. I remember last year in February, I could hardly get anyone to view anything because well people don't understand your vision when their heads are filled with cupcakes and nonsense. I just cannot involve myself in the sickness of youth and social media anymore. I frankly don't even go to a physical school anymore for the fact of having to deal with uncompotent pieces of shit that exist in the current society, why should I contribute to a prison built for such retards. Social justice warrior this and that. Ghosting and flaking and being a jerk is all it is all about. I quit. I am just holding myself back from my true potential. I don't belong among people who cannot even have any level of civility.

You can read the quality posts of MK MZODERN on this site and that is basically going to be it. I am going to retool my site of this blog to be more serious and maximize what this venture is all about. I am done playing games.

Comments

Popular Posts