Palm 4

One day I saw one girl I saw before. She was a girl who had displayed that she wanted to do art or learn it. I was cautious of the girl because she seemed really naive. But when I came in the main building at the community college, I realized how beautiful she truly was. I still did not do anything at all, because I was afraid of my burdens making me look unattractive and if not be a drag to the sunshine of this particular girl. She was sitting with her male friend that particular day. I heard her say," who is he?"

I passed by,but the dude said," I dunno".
It was the start of me realizing that I could not continue living as how I was living and should truly live up to the ideal of a self improvement fall. And believe it or not this did help MM culture fall 2015 and its projects. Inspiration it was or rather a motive to do things even if they were hard or dangerous to do amongst some people who aren't civilized. Yes, you can be in your room and uncivilized people come in. You can be in the community college this and that and uncivilized people come in. But I basically learned to do anywhere in public and private in which people have the right to be and not harassed.

Comments

Popular Posts