Rogue Destiny page on the Kyeombi site.

Rogue Destiny now has a page and a banner. It is where the comic and other essential things will be posted. The art style of the banner does not follow the work but this is what an idea I have had for a long time on what the work should be in its first introduction. Wanted to avoid too much detail. While the story is serious it is supposed to have this teenage socialized appeal. The one of 2008 and not the one of annoying tiktok scene 2018. Whilst not a teenager in 2018, one can only see teenagers making the most annoying tiktoks ever or good ones. If you can guess it, this series is simply about teenagers in a mystery near superhero world who are heroes in their own right despite not having any sum of abilities at all. Yea, I have showcased the actual could be comic pages from 2019 in a video but I'm finding it hard to link to that video but let's see what  I can do.


  There it goes!
Anyways visit the Rogue Destiny page...today and more content awaits!

Comments

Popular Posts