palm 3

The graphic design classes in my perspective now, where a general waste of time but the credits for putting up with the torture of men, women and teacher idiots would get you an associates degree only if had the mind and mette to bypass a corrupt system no one cares to talk about or mention. You had teacher's pets in these classes and frankly that shows how fucking unethical and unfair these classes were. A place like college is not a place for teacher's pets or biases to let people skip class for any time and still pass. I came to each and every graphic design class minus the web design 2 ones that were abusive and a waste of my time in spring 2017. Alas, I started a journey and learning the software was not hard. The teacher assumed you had to be a literal genius to catch up. Not really, you could stay behind in the computer lab and learn the program or experiment with it and that is essentially in what I would actually do. So, ya, it was not magic as the teacher guessed but my own efforts.

Now government, math and logic, there was not ever the right time to say that you should not be taking these classes-the fall 2015 was the time. I was tried and a person had to recover their literal strength. But the world and people don't care and just you are forced to sign up for these mediocre classes. I did not feel like waking up again so I did not take math. Turns out really, you don't need to transfer back to a corrupt university that infects everything else and makes all future girls who are easily tainted just be demons who hate you. I only passed the graphic design classes and yes, that was my calling card forward. Alas, the adventure of this time was somewhat a long and twisted sum of events. I only can summarize one or two particular events in the next two posts or pages, wherever you read this.

Comments

Popular Posts