Mm culture magazine 1, what to do better
How would you make the magazine MM culture culture in fall 2016 better?
Make the content that was featured in the magazines, actually comics is what I would do better if I was to remake that magazine from fall 2016 again. In that magazine included the ideas of MK FASHION foremost, Technothieves, Chinx Elizabeth Elves and more ideas like some type of "traveling show" comic and a particular individual's story type of deal. If I was to do it better, than what was presented. Would at least provide 2 serials each with four pages for each idea. This is simply would what I would do better. I would also improve the page layout for that their would be a header with a design and then a banner for each series and then some information on the series. Then open up with two comics for each after such pages. This would technically make the magazine longer but I did not think of actually making comics for the work of MM culture 1, just something to display an idea of a mood. Which is kinda of hard to make a second installement of such a thing so finite and specified because the second installement would generally have to be a mood that could be similar but yet would have to be different in a certain mannerism to not be repetitive. Yet with actually comics and pages, you can do that move effectively I am to know and recognize. Writing and drawing to a higher extent with meaning is a powerful thing in which it broadens in certainty and structure-a mood and ideal being well communicated and stable yet being able to be added easily onto.
Make the content that was featured in the magazines, actually comics is what I would do better if I was to remake that magazine from fall 2016 again. In that magazine included the ideas of MK FASHION foremost, Technothieves, Chinx Elizabeth Elves and more ideas like some type of "traveling show" comic and a particular individual's story type of deal. If I was to do it better, than what was presented. Would at least provide 2 serials each with four pages for each idea. This is simply would what I would do better. I would also improve the page layout for that their would be a header with a design and then a banner for each series and then some information on the series. Then open up with two comics for each after such pages. This would technically make the magazine longer but I did not think of actually making comics for the work of MM culture 1, just something to display an idea of a mood. Which is kinda of hard to make a second installement of such a thing so finite and specified because the second installement would generally have to be a mood that could be similar but yet would have to be different in a certain mannerism to not be repetitive. Yet with actually comics and pages, you can do that move effectively I am to know and recognize. Writing and drawing to a higher extent with meaning is a powerful thing in which it broadens in certainty and structure-a mood and ideal being well communicated and stable yet being able to be added easily onto.
Comments
Post a Comment