August War & MM culture 2017; The look back

In only one year, which was 2019, did I created many of the Kyeombi works to any degree. Namely, many series have been completed up to three volumes because of 2019 efforts. In 2015 fall, had an effort to basically complete all the series and relatively, the effort did not at first succeed. Of course the project was called August's War because the effort started in August and took up the scale of a would be war. There were so many obstacles and so many dangers and just unfriendly people, I realize. It was like a war. Pushed on in Spring 2016, through unconventional means of creating more series even out of those of Kyeombi's range and other works created up to then( Killpen era works and more from 2015). By the summer 2016, it seemed with my method where a serial would be denoted by one strip, the effort would all work out. Then comes fall 2016 and I am nearly to say devastated by trauma, abuse, corruption, bad people and just terroristic actions on anything civilized. I still pushed through and while it was not my full potential even pushing through was a success. The effort of the war continued even if I did not use the name anymore. By 2017, the spring, it was even more conflict and more enemies and yet I still created more. By the summer, still more enemies and bad endeavors upon me but I still continued.

 By fall 2017, even when people were still uncivil and trying to hinder me from even being a person, I restarted the effort as an objective of the fall. This effort would continue on into spring 2018, were it did not at first seem to work and introduced ideas of Apollo and Egypt 99 if not other works but by summer 2018-a catalyst launched the rocket for works to become. By summer 2018 was working on many works and by the fall 2018 continuing that same effort. By fall 2018 completed so many new works. Yet there were still many works of Kyeombi yet done to any degree. The real change is when I returned the start of my comic book endeavors with Zino Flyboy at the end of 2018 and the winter 2019. Oh, boy, it was hard and I even got made fun of by another person who you would think could be trusted and the people of the past were gone but certainly all society birthed was more an inherent people who do ever the more harm on their lacking will of potential. Potential in art and of being a person, they refuse to realize yet. Or if at all. I continued and continued and try to cover up the past injuries with indulgences in things that surely are the suicide of you-grubby, uneducated, uncivilized and immature women. Simply because maybe they appear of the 21st century does not make it so when their behavior is like that of thots from the middle ages who simply hate art and anything of discipline or ever living your life. Simply think that hatred is safety and life never comes with its challenges. While pursuing the rest of my works for that spring and even more works in that time period, the biggest regret was ever speaking to women at all. I realize, I was right all along at the start-I only needed to be myself and not speak to people. But at one point in your life, desperation to make up for the major romantic losses in your life hits you.

 That summer 2019, I continued with a rock so large attached to my back. Continued and continued the works even getting sick many times for trying to escape the failures of what was an embarrassment; failing to recognize that those women where just pure amazons and not people of culture. In addition to Kyeombi works, worked on Krushre ideas and other original ideas. By fall 2019, resigned to not speak to anyone or any women and stay secluded and away from the creeps of the world. There was peace. Finally after all this time and continued the rest of the Kyeombi works and even the graphic novels to a great degree of completion if not other projects. I basically completed everything much in either the years 2017 to 2019 for the previous August War effort to be completed. By 2020, only finished up a remainder of works to either three volumes or one volume that would be three volumes in length or 2/3rds of a volume. This February by this day of the 17, there is literally no dispute that I have not completed the August War objective if not more.

I literally resigned myself from social media by this date but will only post this to not abandon any audience that has viewed since 2013 when I started certain accounts and before social media was poisonous. I only post this to interject a respite against the current social media agenda and the following posts as such.

Comments

Popular Posts