countless iterations later/ Killpen.
Okay, last of the undone MK MZODERN events would be Killpen. Now in the summer, I worked on this idea and today, I came back and saw alot of work done. Last night worked on the idea again but from the perspective of fulfilling or even bettering the original idea. Ya,so what I did last night was basically set the rules of the Killpen game and made it more easier to manage or reach some goals myself while a bunch of characters meet their own goals. I recognized earlier the project would be large. I came up with new ideas last night for the story to make sense up to the 10th level or further up to the 22nd level. Which by today, I have reasoned that only ten levels are needed of the story. Each ten levels will be a different," season". I also removed eliminations which was present in the summer 2019 version. I made objectives a bit different. In the sense of a bit different is that contests of skill alone the teams to go to places and they are just collecting wins of going places to better their works. Better much and pretty much just doing something which is like a competition to see how much wins they can get. Now, if they have low wins they are bottom tier and won't be featured as much. I am going to start the work as an event soon but it will be on another site and minorly featured here because it is too large. It might even have a secondary series to talk about low tier teams and their problems. Though this work I have made into from 2015 to 2020 as a goal to be a critique of how books and comics are published. And just maybe you can be well sold but yet miss the point of ever understanding what and which you have created. The characters at the end of the work will be judged if their actions as individuals and a team in different places and events were worth anything at all to truly win Killpen by tenth level.
Comments
Post a Comment