Art poison of Color.
So basically in the last post posed a question on what no one teaches anyone in art school or in real life even. Art is such a joke of a profession people literally do not write anything much in comparison to other professions. They don't write what bothers them, what problems they face to even survive and make money. They don't write anything at all. Okay, for instance, all I know is that in school-what do they make people read? Victorian dramas and never anything about dear different creators and their real life struggles. Nope. Maybe if you take art history but I will say many people will never take art history in their lives or in highschool and while people can take it in college, it ultimately does not count because how many people actually go to college and that is the base population in which a certain set of knowledge is found? Not many people go to college ever at all despite convincing numbers. If people could vote for Trump in large numbers-it means that really education either fails if they have a degree or else people could be said to have no education in large numbers.
I am to say that really even in an art history class, how many artists write anything for theirselves or for future artists. Literally not many. If you look to comics which I invest this site in as my focus in part( or brand depending on where you read), there are hardly any people or creatives who write anything about their real lives and real struggles. I mean, does Stan Lee have a catalog of "help the comic book inspiring creators" books with a series of narratives on his life and how he reached the level he did in his life? I have not actually ever researched if Stan Lee wrote any books that tell of his actual life but I have seen his periodicals in comics.
Yet, what? If I have to research it and relatively we are overwhelmed by scientist's lives and troubles in highschool-and fun facts about their lives, there is relatively a low expectation for artists in general in this society especially comic book creators. Now, you can see that one thing leads to another. You don't have any great workers of comic books writing tons of books to help the general public by indulging on their lives because its not the social convention because society ultimately does not care about that mental zone of respect for artists and what they can do for society. Its all about scientists, profit, STEM and getting diversity into that. No, I never read a Stan Lee book on his works for class and neither would you have because no one gives a damn about everyone having that artistic skill or care of how to use and nurture the skill. Oft in the real world, no one is truly ever wanting to speak of the issues in which they as artists face because they recognize that no truly cares about art. We still live in the freaking middle ages. People appreciate things still only if they are fully colored or super colored past their freaking conventions of knowing how things can be colored-by crayon if you live in the developed world ever at all.
A whole sum of illustrators just get rich off making artists else compete the best to make the modern viewer an idiot who perceives nothing of art but color especially these days. I will tell you as a person of color, what matters most to a person of color is to be able to live as person with no one talking down to them and telling them," this is how life is and you must accept it". I often will tell you that political correct comics miss the mark on so many things but they are an improvement but yet, I am going to tell you that the cultures of which exist today are so different that each one if honed properly could reveal better colorful stories and ones that include everybody than it being a fringe mandate of a social movement that tries to include everyone. And I am going to say tries to characterize everything as blacks are blacks and whites are whites. Its a honest joke to tell you that people still believe that black people and white people and other people cannot be but the same thing; human. In short believe in order to make it a work intended to black people they got to have some certain elements in there. I don't think any effort to include things white people do ever went into any comic work. Everything much in these political correct comics is that black people often are for the movement of change and diversity and have to redeem of a "people's power". Yet no one will ever show that whites were lynching or anything like that or doing various imperial things or they ever have to advance past that. Nope, them white people still perfect and every black person is the hero of advancement in the world. To tell the truth as a person who knows; black people are just people. They can be good and they can be bad. The whole point is that people only perceive a value from art that allows people who really don't push anything but suffer up under a Disney manner and banner to manipulate them. It is as a simple as it is. Black people need to be able to be as well bad as well good and not always one or the other. Similarly you would do the same with other races. In that line, if it makes sense with you this solution to political comics and what they mean of societal advancement away from racism. People need to have a chance to ever enter and ever learn the real problems of a field. People need to learn that art is as a tiresome as any profession.
Everyone seems to know the dreamy standard of becoming a professional athlete and if they can reach it or not because such options are widely broadcasted because people want colored and white men to be up as basic slaves for teams and sports organizations and people essentially rally around sports like people in rome did around Gladiators. But no one knows anything helpful for what truly can better their lives. I mean to say especially in art, the doors are still pretty much closed to people who look like Miles Morales. Seriously as no one ever cares to educate people on what art truly is, how you get art and what you can do to be an artist or improve or ever the problems artists face. We, as a society are more geared to teaching people how they fit in as football players or sports althetes than as people under any other trade especially art.
The thing I most hate about the south is its love and love for football. I find football a disgusting and overrated sport because really it talks a great deal hand of bad about black people in general. Everyone has to "give back" to their community, they can never be the source for jobs or inspiration else than football or a large company that gives jobs in their community. I mean literally, football exemplifies mostly idiots and you classify them as the "pure black male " at "its" highest potential. Truthfully people think that because of this language of "giving back to the community" and how pretty much football players waste their money, that blacks can not succeed and are just poor. That is the simple advertisement the NFL promotes. It encourages all the little fucked up teachers and racist students you go to class with to curse every black quarterback or lead player and then praise someone as useless as JJ Watt. The player who gets injured almost every time he plays and cannot play the rest of the fucking season. What is worse than how it promotes black men as gladiators for people to piss on,talk bad about and only marry and have children with just for the money! Football is like an art but without the tact of people developing a life long skill and people appreciating the not so life long skill of tackling and being tackled to a superficial degree and only as long as they aren't black. Oh, yea. How does this relate to anything? There in this sport that is to be a great southern and northern love even people never appreciate the great degrees of problems that arise from being fake, facetious and uncaring and yet profiting off people. Many much like; I feel and many people as well-could very well acknowledge that all the illustrators and comic book creators who manipulate off the guise of color just profit off the backs of people and their lack of knowledge just to make money. They these illustrators on the net with all their power could inform people of real life art challenges to a great degree. But they don't and only do so not in a candid talk but to increase the money in which they have or seek to gain from people in minimal sympathy. Its not sufficient when your leg is cut off to put on a bandaid is it? No, you would die but that is what these artists do? They keep on forging and forging ahead and never record their problems or truly take the time to make them known. If artists were to gain any sense to actually seal off the amputated leg it would be to write the truth instead of misguiding people on a half of a truth or partial truth just to incur empathy. In a similar fashion but to a different degree, comic book creators deem to use colored characters but refuse the whole notion that we live in a society where everyone in a social studies class calls the quarterback of this and that team,"-a slur-". They refuse to recognize that maybe if they are colored they are just the exception to an otherwise unfair market that grows ever more unfair each day.( I even wrote an article on it; see Nightmare of the Internet Long and Broad) And just maybe if people are forever to not ever be granted high availability to art that look like them, its kind of silly to assume that everyone is just going to be able to climb these steep market variables of "discrimination". I feel like all the people who work under Marvel really aren't any help but just a show of qualified people who made it to where they are and quiet honestly work under the devil than rather than the salvation. They can preach all they want about colored people and this and that but really if no one ever talks about how hard it is to be a comic book artist-then does it truly matter what their work means? Does it truly matter, they could be drawing bears with care-Care Bears for all anyone knows and making Disney who own Marvel a damn sum of wealth cashing in on colored people. Does it truly matter to anyone much they create when people like them will never be able to have a job in comics because of a near monopolized market and they are simply the chosen ones too fickle to write any of their real life experiences down? Oh, let me remind you, Marvel pushes people who ever put any hidden political messages or ever speak their minds out of their cushy positions, so really-are political correct creators any good for which they stand? The answer is no! They refuse a realness to what is art and how they are just in a situation in which they take advantage of people simply for being colored and a "feigned shared experience".
I will tell you that college if not highschool teaches me that people of all shades, might live a shared experience such as life and other things and practices and truths and lies but some people just live under a feigned shared experience. Nothing matters. But as long as they can convince theirselves of a lie. You think you are preaching the truth of art and its facets by your own pale and boring style that is made on the convention of color and nothing else. I am to tell that many illustrator pieces on the net that are to gain attention are so simple, I could have chosen to become one of these people with my skillset. All you have to do is literally draw one character and color it real well and push the degree of "coloring well" and you get a following. If you seen some of my earlier work in 2014, which many people haven't-basically my work was so similar to anything on the internet people would truly support my craft on the merit of how it looked. If I had continued on that manner, all I would be doing everyday would be these one shitty pieces that don't have any meaning. Never writing anything, spending time depressed, unresolved, unchallenged in my stretched goals and relatively never completing any comic ideas I hold to a value. People, I choose not to live a lie because really what is there for people who base art on the convention of color. There is not a fucking thing but the same dumb repetitive fucking cycle and the same cycle of complementing adverbs to your art and efforts because its all the same. You color and you color, there is nothing behind it primarily when its just to be this pretty thing people want to buy. I am glad, I never choose that route because I would have been chickened out of many things and never created many stories or know how to because I wanted to be so fixated on color. Similarly political correct people live under a feigned shared experience. Just because you are black like me or hispanic like them or ever asian like him or her, does not ever and ever mention that you know what life is for the people you try to represent. I think many people can see from my own comics, that I don't have a bunch of black people in my works. Why? Because I was not concerned on that fact but trying to tell honest stories that are more realistic on what actually is the sum of life from which I have seen. The fact that I don't have many black characters despite being a black person does not mean I am self hating, racist or just trash. No, it means I am critical thinking person who actually lived and to tell you-people cannot be defined in a collective race sum where and when the world is so complex. Kudos to many people, in actuality since Africa is the largest content and black people for a time in the past where exported as property to all corners of the world, the most diversity lies in black people or people who have some African origins. Not one of any of these experiences in general would be the same.
On a smaller scale, African American experiences would never be the same by that metric. You assume that all black people have the same culture because of the NFL gladiator type of ideals about them and subvert racist ideas but no. Black people in general are so diverse that each person or family could be consider their own culture. Because everyone has had their way of doing things since slavery in this country of America. They have had that culture and people choose to adapt that culture different in their families after slavery and further on. Some people choose to ignore they have any culture at all. Some people adopt other cultures by marrying or just learning. Some people find more about their heritage that was abandoned at one point or another. To be said, you could never affix a common reality around people who live life so differently. Of course people of the political correct argue all blacks share the same experience because cops dare say they are all the same too, but that is frank nonsense for what I have said above. People have different cultures and really skin cannot be used to defined a collective experience especially when cop violence is a reality that is just imposed on people of a skin color.
Really, the whole "collective black experience" undercuts people even being people and how dire it is a sin for people to be classed by their skintone. As long as some people can control others by their skin even if they share they same skin and prevent thinking by convenient lies they will do it. But is it true that every black person has a sum of the same experiences? Incorrect. People who say that are only trying to make money off of you and that would be true of political correct creators who work for Marvel which is under Disney which has been known to have very undermining freedom ideals of speech and votes always republican. Or at least the top leaders are known too. In reality outside of the illusion of improvement, the political correct creators may they be black, white, hispanic or asian really aren't doing shit for anyone really and just make these cool statements that in real life, can you just enter the comics market and make money instantly? The answer is no! You cannot, you basically have to be a choosen one and even then your freedom of speech is restricted and if you ever said anything out of turn or included a hidden message, bye, bye-hard earned job. But some people rather not write of this injustice. They rather play pretend heroes to a public that does not even realize they exist. Am I to be appalled in majesty of a political correct artist as I am to know of a JJ Watt or black quarterback? No, because really these creators aren't making any real impact but fulfilling their living and their lifestyle which I can clarify they don't even have the freedom of speech.
Why I write is simple. So that I can realize my past and improve and so others who might be similar to me regardless of skin tone can improve and get better. They can succeed and they can succeed. They can do better than what I accomplish and people as artists can wish for a better standard if they simply write what lackings and wish for improvement. That is that I believe and know by writing I add into the lackened well of resolve to wish for improvements in my style, others style and better working conditions if not better respect and reception that is humane. People should be appreciated as people is what I believe and they should not believe art is just color as that misguides them to be mere objects for others to make money on and just pass bad arguments onto and they recieve it as political correct or upliftment. In short what to learn is that a person must and must never cower to write or tell their own story. They must make a way. Even and ever when things are bad, that is the best opportunity to lend a story because other people might have the same problem in the future. Yet really people don't care about the mental health, real meaning or success pf their art and practice but just to fill their pockets with coins and tons of them. All that comes secondary. I am to say from experience and from choices I have made that result in real things, you never make it secondary or you truly will be secondary to everyone in society and that is how you will feel. How a person deals feeling as if they are the only creative advancement or output of society? Various ways but none are good least they actually know how to deal with it. Yet many people don't and end up walking away from art because they never conquer mental ills or real problems they need to confront if they want to be a voice for the " black people". I write to tell my story for all people and for all to know how art is serious.
I am to say that really even in an art history class, how many artists write anything for theirselves or for future artists. Literally not many. If you look to comics which I invest this site in as my focus in part( or brand depending on where you read), there are hardly any people or creatives who write anything about their real lives and real struggles. I mean, does Stan Lee have a catalog of "help the comic book inspiring creators" books with a series of narratives on his life and how he reached the level he did in his life? I have not actually ever researched if Stan Lee wrote any books that tell of his actual life but I have seen his periodicals in comics.
Yet, what? If I have to research it and relatively we are overwhelmed by scientist's lives and troubles in highschool-and fun facts about their lives, there is relatively a low expectation for artists in general in this society especially comic book creators. Now, you can see that one thing leads to another. You don't have any great workers of comic books writing tons of books to help the general public by indulging on their lives because its not the social convention because society ultimately does not care about that mental zone of respect for artists and what they can do for society. Its all about scientists, profit, STEM and getting diversity into that. No, I never read a Stan Lee book on his works for class and neither would you have because no one gives a damn about everyone having that artistic skill or care of how to use and nurture the skill. Oft in the real world, no one is truly ever wanting to speak of the issues in which they as artists face because they recognize that no truly cares about art. We still live in the freaking middle ages. People appreciate things still only if they are fully colored or super colored past their freaking conventions of knowing how things can be colored-by crayon if you live in the developed world ever at all.
A whole sum of illustrators just get rich off making artists else compete the best to make the modern viewer an idiot who perceives nothing of art but color especially these days. I will tell you as a person of color, what matters most to a person of color is to be able to live as person with no one talking down to them and telling them," this is how life is and you must accept it". I often will tell you that political correct comics miss the mark on so many things but they are an improvement but yet, I am going to tell you that the cultures of which exist today are so different that each one if honed properly could reveal better colorful stories and ones that include everybody than it being a fringe mandate of a social movement that tries to include everyone. And I am going to say tries to characterize everything as blacks are blacks and whites are whites. Its a honest joke to tell you that people still believe that black people and white people and other people cannot be but the same thing; human. In short believe in order to make it a work intended to black people they got to have some certain elements in there. I don't think any effort to include things white people do ever went into any comic work. Everything much in these political correct comics is that black people often are for the movement of change and diversity and have to redeem of a "people's power". Yet no one will ever show that whites were lynching or anything like that or doing various imperial things or they ever have to advance past that. Nope, them white people still perfect and every black person is the hero of advancement in the world. To tell the truth as a person who knows; black people are just people. They can be good and they can be bad. The whole point is that people only perceive a value from art that allows people who really don't push anything but suffer up under a Disney manner and banner to manipulate them. It is as a simple as it is. Black people need to be able to be as well bad as well good and not always one or the other. Similarly you would do the same with other races. In that line, if it makes sense with you this solution to political comics and what they mean of societal advancement away from racism. People need to have a chance to ever enter and ever learn the real problems of a field. People need to learn that art is as a tiresome as any profession.
Everyone seems to know the dreamy standard of becoming a professional athlete and if they can reach it or not because such options are widely broadcasted because people want colored and white men to be up as basic slaves for teams and sports organizations and people essentially rally around sports like people in rome did around Gladiators. But no one knows anything helpful for what truly can better their lives. I mean to say especially in art, the doors are still pretty much closed to people who look like Miles Morales. Seriously as no one ever cares to educate people on what art truly is, how you get art and what you can do to be an artist or improve or ever the problems artists face. We, as a society are more geared to teaching people how they fit in as football players or sports althetes than as people under any other trade especially art.
The thing I most hate about the south is its love and love for football. I find football a disgusting and overrated sport because really it talks a great deal hand of bad about black people in general. Everyone has to "give back" to their community, they can never be the source for jobs or inspiration else than football or a large company that gives jobs in their community. I mean literally, football exemplifies mostly idiots and you classify them as the "pure black male " at "its" highest potential. Truthfully people think that because of this language of "giving back to the community" and how pretty much football players waste their money, that blacks can not succeed and are just poor. That is the simple advertisement the NFL promotes. It encourages all the little fucked up teachers and racist students you go to class with to curse every black quarterback or lead player and then praise someone as useless as JJ Watt. The player who gets injured almost every time he plays and cannot play the rest of the fucking season. What is worse than how it promotes black men as gladiators for people to piss on,talk bad about and only marry and have children with just for the money! Football is like an art but without the tact of people developing a life long skill and people appreciating the not so life long skill of tackling and being tackled to a superficial degree and only as long as they aren't black. Oh, yea. How does this relate to anything? There in this sport that is to be a great southern and northern love even people never appreciate the great degrees of problems that arise from being fake, facetious and uncaring and yet profiting off people. Many much like; I feel and many people as well-could very well acknowledge that all the illustrators and comic book creators who manipulate off the guise of color just profit off the backs of people and their lack of knowledge just to make money. They these illustrators on the net with all their power could inform people of real life art challenges to a great degree. But they don't and only do so not in a candid talk but to increase the money in which they have or seek to gain from people in minimal sympathy. Its not sufficient when your leg is cut off to put on a bandaid is it? No, you would die but that is what these artists do? They keep on forging and forging ahead and never record their problems or truly take the time to make them known. If artists were to gain any sense to actually seal off the amputated leg it would be to write the truth instead of misguiding people on a half of a truth or partial truth just to incur empathy. In a similar fashion but to a different degree, comic book creators deem to use colored characters but refuse the whole notion that we live in a society where everyone in a social studies class calls the quarterback of this and that team,"-a slur-". They refuse to recognize that maybe if they are colored they are just the exception to an otherwise unfair market that grows ever more unfair each day.( I even wrote an article on it; see Nightmare of the Internet Long and Broad) And just maybe if people are forever to not ever be granted high availability to art that look like them, its kind of silly to assume that everyone is just going to be able to climb these steep market variables of "discrimination". I feel like all the people who work under Marvel really aren't any help but just a show of qualified people who made it to where they are and quiet honestly work under the devil than rather than the salvation. They can preach all they want about colored people and this and that but really if no one ever talks about how hard it is to be a comic book artist-then does it truly matter what their work means? Does it truly matter, they could be drawing bears with care-Care Bears for all anyone knows and making Disney who own Marvel a damn sum of wealth cashing in on colored people. Does it truly matter to anyone much they create when people like them will never be able to have a job in comics because of a near monopolized market and they are simply the chosen ones too fickle to write any of their real life experiences down? Oh, let me remind you, Marvel pushes people who ever put any hidden political messages or ever speak their minds out of their cushy positions, so really-are political correct creators any good for which they stand? The answer is no! They refuse a realness to what is art and how they are just in a situation in which they take advantage of people simply for being colored and a "feigned shared experience".
I will tell you that college if not highschool teaches me that people of all shades, might live a shared experience such as life and other things and practices and truths and lies but some people just live under a feigned shared experience. Nothing matters. But as long as they can convince theirselves of a lie. You think you are preaching the truth of art and its facets by your own pale and boring style that is made on the convention of color and nothing else. I am to tell that many illustrator pieces on the net that are to gain attention are so simple, I could have chosen to become one of these people with my skillset. All you have to do is literally draw one character and color it real well and push the degree of "coloring well" and you get a following. If you seen some of my earlier work in 2014, which many people haven't-basically my work was so similar to anything on the internet people would truly support my craft on the merit of how it looked. If I had continued on that manner, all I would be doing everyday would be these one shitty pieces that don't have any meaning. Never writing anything, spending time depressed, unresolved, unchallenged in my stretched goals and relatively never completing any comic ideas I hold to a value. People, I choose not to live a lie because really what is there for people who base art on the convention of color. There is not a fucking thing but the same dumb repetitive fucking cycle and the same cycle of complementing adverbs to your art and efforts because its all the same. You color and you color, there is nothing behind it primarily when its just to be this pretty thing people want to buy. I am glad, I never choose that route because I would have been chickened out of many things and never created many stories or know how to because I wanted to be so fixated on color. Similarly political correct people live under a feigned shared experience. Just because you are black like me or hispanic like them or ever asian like him or her, does not ever and ever mention that you know what life is for the people you try to represent. I think many people can see from my own comics, that I don't have a bunch of black people in my works. Why? Because I was not concerned on that fact but trying to tell honest stories that are more realistic on what actually is the sum of life from which I have seen. The fact that I don't have many black characters despite being a black person does not mean I am self hating, racist or just trash. No, it means I am critical thinking person who actually lived and to tell you-people cannot be defined in a collective race sum where and when the world is so complex. Kudos to many people, in actuality since Africa is the largest content and black people for a time in the past where exported as property to all corners of the world, the most diversity lies in black people or people who have some African origins. Not one of any of these experiences in general would be the same.
On a smaller scale, African American experiences would never be the same by that metric. You assume that all black people have the same culture because of the NFL gladiator type of ideals about them and subvert racist ideas but no. Black people in general are so diverse that each person or family could be consider their own culture. Because everyone has had their way of doing things since slavery in this country of America. They have had that culture and people choose to adapt that culture different in their families after slavery and further on. Some people choose to ignore they have any culture at all. Some people adopt other cultures by marrying or just learning. Some people find more about their heritage that was abandoned at one point or another. To be said, you could never affix a common reality around people who live life so differently. Of course people of the political correct argue all blacks share the same experience because cops dare say they are all the same too, but that is frank nonsense for what I have said above. People have different cultures and really skin cannot be used to defined a collective experience especially when cop violence is a reality that is just imposed on people of a skin color.
Really, the whole "collective black experience" undercuts people even being people and how dire it is a sin for people to be classed by their skintone. As long as some people can control others by their skin even if they share they same skin and prevent thinking by convenient lies they will do it. But is it true that every black person has a sum of the same experiences? Incorrect. People who say that are only trying to make money off of you and that would be true of political correct creators who work for Marvel which is under Disney which has been known to have very undermining freedom ideals of speech and votes always republican. Or at least the top leaders are known too. In reality outside of the illusion of improvement, the political correct creators may they be black, white, hispanic or asian really aren't doing shit for anyone really and just make these cool statements that in real life, can you just enter the comics market and make money instantly? The answer is no! You cannot, you basically have to be a choosen one and even then your freedom of speech is restricted and if you ever said anything out of turn or included a hidden message, bye, bye-hard earned job. But some people rather not write of this injustice. They rather play pretend heroes to a public that does not even realize they exist. Am I to be appalled in majesty of a political correct artist as I am to know of a JJ Watt or black quarterback? No, because really these creators aren't making any real impact but fulfilling their living and their lifestyle which I can clarify they don't even have the freedom of speech.
Why I write is simple. So that I can realize my past and improve and so others who might be similar to me regardless of skin tone can improve and get better. They can succeed and they can succeed. They can do better than what I accomplish and people as artists can wish for a better standard if they simply write what lackings and wish for improvement. That is that I believe and know by writing I add into the lackened well of resolve to wish for improvements in my style, others style and better working conditions if not better respect and reception that is humane. People should be appreciated as people is what I believe and they should not believe art is just color as that misguides them to be mere objects for others to make money on and just pass bad arguments onto and they recieve it as political correct or upliftment. In short what to learn is that a person must and must never cower to write or tell their own story. They must make a way. Even and ever when things are bad, that is the best opportunity to lend a story because other people might have the same problem in the future. Yet really people don't care about the mental health, real meaning or success pf their art and practice but just to fill their pockets with coins and tons of them. All that comes secondary. I am to say from experience and from choices I have made that result in real things, you never make it secondary or you truly will be secondary to everyone in society and that is how you will feel. How a person deals feeling as if they are the only creative advancement or output of society? Various ways but none are good least they actually know how to deal with it. Yet many people don't and end up walking away from art because they never conquer mental ills or real problems they need to confront if they want to be a voice for the " black people". I write to tell my story for all people and for all to know how art is serious.
Comments
Post a Comment