Coloring desputes.

Why the colors of many works have been delayed is for the fact that the drawings of many works were not done. I did not promise anything from last spring but one of my goals was to color, create and publish everything. Was that all that simple. No, first I had to create everything. That would be a long adventure and while I completed several projects over the summer, there were still more that I would have to add final touches too. Despite adding color to many works, I could not complete the objective because not everything was drawn. So getting everything out there hit a snag not having everything complete. Yet, many times as an artist one must break down tasks or result in failures.
I more than likely tried to color and draw at the same time and it was not easy. Coloring in my opinion takes more skill and patience than drawing or needs the element of fun. I could not have the element of fun whilst all the works were not done. Eventually after coloring some works in fall around October, decided to take my time and do things one step at a time. Yet, I believe I am finished completely with drawing for now to begin coloring and then publishing. Yet much as an artist, works have to be figured out like in a puzzle. In order to color you had to first draw. If you could not draw, you would not color. And if you could not color, you would not publish but maybe you would if your style was manga. But yet my work is not of manga and I do prefer to color, so I will say there was a complex puzzle I had figure out since Spring 2019's end and it was not all that easy.

Comments

Popular Posts