Palm 2
It was hard doing many of my comic projects towards August and September, I was constantly trying to take it easy or risk exhaustion. Pretty much a dire circumstance especially when people don't appreciate the arts and you are frankly the only person anywhere truly drawing for self improvement and not public affection. To make a dire point, its not like I posted all my comics or art day by day on my instagram, twitter or even this site. Quiet the opposite, I aimed for progress. I finished up two works called Cosmica and Launching 4 before school really began. That is a uncolored version of Cosmica and a draft of Launching 4. I was using a specific method I used in fall 2014 that granted alot of stuff. I was trying so hard everyday and putting on a strong face but really I was just tried.
Comments
Post a Comment