Mm culture 2 plans puzzle yet unwrapped, an investigation.
So basically where I was in the start of the would be MM culture magazine 2 in that September week in 2016, I believe it to be the 13 or Wednesday where carrying on with the regime of everyday expecting the world to give some great to your ideals ended up sour by the intervention of people who were not humane. Rather it was that Tuesday, the 12th, I actually started the effort so let me take the narrative back there to that time period. I have written so many times on the subject matter that I am a foremost expert on it. I relate that weekend, I was trying to work on many versions of Mindgames and trying to get back to do Shark on Campus. These were works I was or had entered in a Lezhin contest. Viewed the Lezhin contests as my way into more viewers and more of a general influx of readers to this site thus. But that never occurred and never happened. If you ever tried it for fun to enter a Lezhin contest and it register anything; even in 2019 spring around this time- it still did nothing and quiet reflective of a company who does not give a fuck about the creators or people in general.
Inherently, I was trying to make up for the loss by entering Mindgames into the next contest and let me tell you, it was all a waste of time. I was trying my best to get something more out of the loss in a bad context of the company ever being beneficial to creators. If you don't know, Lezhin is one of the worst comic companies for anyone to work for. They don't pay their employees well who draw. They essentially keep all the money much to theirselves and throw a coin at the comic book creators. I was misguided then. One however could seem to miss the point of doing art at all when they were considered about a level of prestige invested from a thieving and malpracticing comic book company.On the day of the results for the Lezhin contest, one might have recieved inspiration before they looked at the results but never used it properly just tried of being imposed everytime a new idea came about. Decided to take new ideas slowly and surely over time, they would build in focus and strength.While up to the 12th would work on new ideas and more ideas that delved into a more personal nature and narrative. Would work on objective ideas too to build a comic magazine inspired by the MM culture magazine I created on the first. I would work on these ideas on the weekday and ideas like Mindgames on the weekend. However what I would forget that weekend to do after the 12th was to continue the Mindgames story because of a very serious injury of sorts.I was so disturbed I worked on Metromoons, the idea foremost before the 2nd magazine idea. Expecting the magazine idea to eventually appear it never did because I could not remember anything but rage nearly and not ever the 2nd magazine idea. Let me say that the 2nd magazine idea was just going to focus on Chainman and Duster with a music element as events happened.
Now, in the real sum of what the idea was to incur, I was going to go with a yellow background and an ideal based on around skittles and M&Ms. The Chainman and Duster element was to be foremost. There was going to be small preview of My Senpai in the work. It might have previewed the next projects which were the ones that I received inspiration to create on that Lezhin contest results day. The ending of the magazine was going to contain Dream One Newyork,an unreleased work, a winter theme to get into the third magazine and a preview of the work that would be titled X of the Internet. That however did not happen but yet it can happen now of course. I have worked all the way to this moment and what I can tell you is that I have completely two ways in which I can go about the magazine. This I have pondered from the original context. I could have created a story in MM culture 2 about how I created works over time of all the previously mentioned stories and that would be a hell of a story that would have gone from 2014 to 2016. It was not feasible in the time period to draw such a complex work at all or even plan for one.No, I was not there yet and maybe I could have done it by writing solely and few drawings. I could do this or the aformentioned or even both! By the context what the remake of the MM culture 2016 is based on, I am going to tell you that I am going to do both and see which version of the magazine makes to better convey a mood and will have two check boxes at the end of the work to determine which story was better. Of course, I am literally not going to draw anything from what I have learned over time in regards to getting this work done pretty much. I am going to keep all the pictures to at least 4 to eight pictures. Any larger and the works would just be comics and if I want later can just make comics off what is written. But I will keep the pages of pictures minimal and the text much of the focus in the next magazine and investigate which version of the magazine do people believe creates the better vision. This is the long puzzle unwrapped as I believe it to be from my memory and yet from efforts to constantly remind myself of the work.
Inherently, I was trying to make up for the loss by entering Mindgames into the next contest and let me tell you, it was all a waste of time. I was trying my best to get something more out of the loss in a bad context of the company ever being beneficial to creators. If you don't know, Lezhin is one of the worst comic companies for anyone to work for. They don't pay their employees well who draw. They essentially keep all the money much to theirselves and throw a coin at the comic book creators. I was misguided then. One however could seem to miss the point of doing art at all when they were considered about a level of prestige invested from a thieving and malpracticing comic book company.On the day of the results for the Lezhin contest, one might have recieved inspiration before they looked at the results but never used it properly just tried of being imposed everytime a new idea came about. Decided to take new ideas slowly and surely over time, they would build in focus and strength.While up to the 12th would work on new ideas and more ideas that delved into a more personal nature and narrative. Would work on objective ideas too to build a comic magazine inspired by the MM culture magazine I created on the first. I would work on these ideas on the weekday and ideas like Mindgames on the weekend. However what I would forget that weekend to do after the 12th was to continue the Mindgames story because of a very serious injury of sorts.I was so disturbed I worked on Metromoons, the idea foremost before the 2nd magazine idea. Expecting the magazine idea to eventually appear it never did because I could not remember anything but rage nearly and not ever the 2nd magazine idea. Let me say that the 2nd magazine idea was just going to focus on Chainman and Duster with a music element as events happened.
Now, in the real sum of what the idea was to incur, I was going to go with a yellow background and an ideal based on around skittles and M&Ms. The Chainman and Duster element was to be foremost. There was going to be small preview of My Senpai in the work. It might have previewed the next projects which were the ones that I received inspiration to create on that Lezhin contest results day. The ending of the magazine was going to contain Dream One Newyork,an unreleased work, a winter theme to get into the third magazine and a preview of the work that would be titled X of the Internet. That however did not happen but yet it can happen now of course. I have worked all the way to this moment and what I can tell you is that I have completely two ways in which I can go about the magazine. This I have pondered from the original context. I could have created a story in MM culture 2 about how I created works over time of all the previously mentioned stories and that would be a hell of a story that would have gone from 2014 to 2016. It was not feasible in the time period to draw such a complex work at all or even plan for one.No, I was not there yet and maybe I could have done it by writing solely and few drawings. I could do this or the aformentioned or even both! By the context what the remake of the MM culture 2016 is based on, I am going to tell you that I am going to do both and see which version of the magazine makes to better convey a mood and will have two check boxes at the end of the work to determine which story was better. Of course, I am literally not going to draw anything from what I have learned over time in regards to getting this work done pretty much. I am going to keep all the pictures to at least 4 to eight pictures. Any larger and the works would just be comics and if I want later can just make comics off what is written. But I will keep the pages of pictures minimal and the text much of the focus in the next magazine and investigate which version of the magazine do people believe creates the better vision. This is the long puzzle unwrapped as I believe it to be from my memory and yet from efforts to constantly remind myself of the work.
Comments
Post a Comment