The 1886: Good Progress.
In this development note I outly what is going for the work the 1886 by this time and its going good. I note that I start the story this time from an earlier time period than the previous stories and realize by reaching some sort of goals today, that some future parts of the story don't make sense to the story. I have been drawing 4 or more pages each day for maybe two weeks. The book itself is a reused book that really marks nothing of a "full book" but that book is almost full. Meaning that I have determined that soon I will be able to start the 1886 in its full online presence once again but this time will have more content than the original pay out was to since the story starts earlier. Yet the 2018 additions will be likely dropped from the story indeed. That is simply the entire message of what this development note has to bring.
Comments
Post a Comment