That's always falling you!

I don't have a sexual appetite by but the elevation of the the news
I don't like
its dripping dropping me into that hard can of blues and ever
when I turn on the news.
I fall into the blues

I have never not received bad news
in life, that the girl I going on out on a venture
won't just crash my stock market for me
down in the agony.
down in the agony
just don't crash my stock market on me
but there is always bad news
never will ever anyone be for me

They vicious
they annoying
their lives are dressed up when they are boring
they set off ignoring who I truly am just
so they can dealt a blow they seen others
deal just for the sake of the kill
animals! fucking animals.


I don't have a sexual appetite.
Its dead.

I have never not received bad news
in life, that the girl I going on out on a venture
won't just crash my stock market for me
down in the agony.
down in the agony
just don't crash my stock market on me
but there is always bad news
never will ever anyone be for me

Just to be mocked and mocked
by fucking animals who can never share a mother fucking conscious
of any thought, any moral or any courage-tact of mind
they show you how society falls behind!
I won't loose my mind.
I won't loose my mind
but I will lose my appetite
because everyone makes it a goal
to fucking hate me for just being fucking me
with ever the authority to just be a normal person
whose law abiding!

I never cheat on that driver's test
but these ghetto fascists from the deep and down
below know what is best
when they put the law to the test.
crash into your car and don't even have fucking insurance
and laugh like its pretty, well fuck you!
well fuck you!

Fucking animals from hell in their animal cars and
'their animals phones and lovely skin tones of self disrespect
there is no lost cause but you.

I need love but never do fucks like you.
And even if you think its true, its just apart of scheme
appalling that's always falling you.
That's always falling you!
appalling that's always falling you.
That's always falling you!
appalling that's always falling you.
That's always falling you!
appalling that's always falling you.
That's always falling you!
you fucks.
I cannot wait to see your stocks fail.
Lingering then consciously in a self made hell.

Comments

Popular Posts