summer months projects
Over that summer. I did many projects. The main projects were (1) to revive the site of MK MZODERN that you read today and (2) to create again as healthy and productive as I should have been yet earlier in spring 2017 if not fall 2016. Maybe many projects ensued. Many did.
Graphic Novel of MK MZODERN;
This project talked about the main college experience of mine. It covered anywhere from the August of 2013 to December 2013. Everyday, I would work at the work up until August 2017 when it was completed to recall what happened on various days and did so also through memory too.
Kyeombi reorganization
This happened maybe near May at the end of that month and towards June and I basically set out a plan to create all the Kyeombi titles. The plan is still in motion three years later.
Other comic endeavors.
The world does not wait for you to create new ideas, that being said literally. I wrote down all my new ideas and made a new plan to pursue them. Many of these works would be included in the mm culture fall 2017 time period and some would advance to great effect yet these projects could only be worked on at a very minimal scale and not did I get to work on these works to the point anyone of them could be completed. These were not Krushre projects at all and in fact, the Krushre projects would not be organized until the later part of August.
Technogothica( summer 2017)
I note that the original Technogothica was caught short by the worst circumstances imaginable to men and women and any kin within. The versions created after the original varied in ideas but never the same as the original in any sense. The summer 2017 was to get out all these ideas. Introduced a separate detective unit that broadened the story. It had certain arcs focused on different characters and their decisions. It was something but worked as the main idea for the Technogothica story ongoing. It lasted a long while till the next summer around the similar time but yet one month or so a week ahead.It was a May time period and that is what you should know: in May 2018, the summer 2017 story was replaced by the summer 2018 story because it was closer to the main idea.
Of course, it would take until the next summer in 2019 to ever revive the Technogothica story once more and this time it stuck because I went into subject detail part by part and I promised to take my time. By January 2020 or even by December 2020, the original version of the story was thickened to a further capacity but the summer 2017 version will still have it uses and maybe none of the ideas there will go to waste.
Forge
Since fall 2013, in which I had created Forge the project-the story had always been a focus on my mind. It kept on doing it and by this time of summer 2017, created a version that was repetitive of the 2013 meanings of the story but completely ignored what made the story. Sought out to plan a new version of the story that carried all the separate stories that would make a "Forge". In 2018, I realized another version of the story intending to release the separate linking stories Apollo and Sunglasses and the third story which I was intending to call Non Air in that frame of reference in time. The whole 2019 would spend time just expanding the main stories and stuff like that. Ergo the effort never has ever ended, now has it?
Mysterious and Changer (2017)
Mysterious and Changer in the August of 2017 or near August 2017 perhaps July in its ending, was the stepping stone to create comics that were outlined in the Kyeombi plan. Basically the only way it would work for anyone to create that number of titles as in Kyeombi was to lower the page number of each serial to four pages. This meant creativity was an asset and so was the challenge of completing a story in a page. Mysterious and Changer was like a puzzle itself but in ten serials the story was finished. This story was colored in 2019 but the text never added and for the sake of a crumbling state of security of certain embeds on this site had no real motivation just to blurt this project out only for it to be fallen by certain tragedies of 3rd party interest. Ergo, the decision to never release this work is probably much a boon to myself to keep an original idea as many people have snipped my ideas in the past; a past that is as recent as 2019 and as novel as 2016. The process applied on the Mysterious and Changer story at this time period was a strange one. Characters were drawn out before the whole story was assembled in less than three to five hours. It could have been around 2 hours and some minutes as I watched a certain movie in the time period I worked on the work.
Maxim, American Legend, Runecasters and more.
More projects were inspired by Mysterious and Changer's success in the format of a comic but the success could not easily be repeated when these projects were not well recited or remembered as I had done much work on Mysterious and Changer prior as a story in which it was easier to just create a story than the other works. I continued the effort at the end of July, nothing pretty much seemed to work out.
AUGUST
the 300
A project about girls and dudes dating. The story did not get that far to a point.
the 1886
A project that displayed the new chance of functional being of MK MZODERN to be somewhat another alternative. It would start an entire new way of thinking and yet a new project was borne.
Mindgames( August 2017)
This version of the story was very complicated and the most complicated a project could be. This was different from any of the Mindgames before and more of a solid on paper idea that could eventually continued if I choose to do so. I did not choose to continue the story for many sure reasons. It was too complicated for me to do there and then and I had to work on other pressing ideals and even still the recovery of the MK MZODERN site. Even in 2019's Mindgames review of the different versions, this version was not included pretty much because it would mean that I would still have to do a complicated project in a time where I was already doing alot of complicated projects. Earnestly, this project would have only tipped the weight scale to be to heavy breaking much any progress to be gained in the later 2019. Yet this project is something that has never been solved at all to any grand degree and will probably take a long while to encourage as an approachable story within time limits and resource constrains.
Graphic Novel of MK MZODERN;
This project talked about the main college experience of mine. It covered anywhere from the August of 2013 to December 2013. Everyday, I would work at the work up until August 2017 when it was completed to recall what happened on various days and did so also through memory too.
Kyeombi reorganization
This happened maybe near May at the end of that month and towards June and I basically set out a plan to create all the Kyeombi titles. The plan is still in motion three years later.
Other comic endeavors.
The world does not wait for you to create new ideas, that being said literally. I wrote down all my new ideas and made a new plan to pursue them. Many of these works would be included in the mm culture fall 2017 time period and some would advance to great effect yet these projects could only be worked on at a very minimal scale and not did I get to work on these works to the point anyone of them could be completed. These were not Krushre projects at all and in fact, the Krushre projects would not be organized until the later part of August.
Technogothica( summer 2017)
I note that the original Technogothica was caught short by the worst circumstances imaginable to men and women and any kin within. The versions created after the original varied in ideas but never the same as the original in any sense. The summer 2017 was to get out all these ideas. Introduced a separate detective unit that broadened the story. It had certain arcs focused on different characters and their decisions. It was something but worked as the main idea for the Technogothica story ongoing. It lasted a long while till the next summer around the similar time but yet one month or so a week ahead.It was a May time period and that is what you should know: in May 2018, the summer 2017 story was replaced by the summer 2018 story because it was closer to the main idea.
Of course, it would take until the next summer in 2019 to ever revive the Technogothica story once more and this time it stuck because I went into subject detail part by part and I promised to take my time. By January 2020 or even by December 2020, the original version of the story was thickened to a further capacity but the summer 2017 version will still have it uses and maybe none of the ideas there will go to waste.
Forge
Since fall 2013, in which I had created Forge the project-the story had always been a focus on my mind. It kept on doing it and by this time of summer 2017, created a version that was repetitive of the 2013 meanings of the story but completely ignored what made the story. Sought out to plan a new version of the story that carried all the separate stories that would make a "Forge". In 2018, I realized another version of the story intending to release the separate linking stories Apollo and Sunglasses and the third story which I was intending to call Non Air in that frame of reference in time. The whole 2019 would spend time just expanding the main stories and stuff like that. Ergo the effort never has ever ended, now has it?
Mysterious and Changer (2017)
Mysterious and Changer in the August of 2017 or near August 2017 perhaps July in its ending, was the stepping stone to create comics that were outlined in the Kyeombi plan. Basically the only way it would work for anyone to create that number of titles as in Kyeombi was to lower the page number of each serial to four pages. This meant creativity was an asset and so was the challenge of completing a story in a page. Mysterious and Changer was like a puzzle itself but in ten serials the story was finished. This story was colored in 2019 but the text never added and for the sake of a crumbling state of security of certain embeds on this site had no real motivation just to blurt this project out only for it to be fallen by certain tragedies of 3rd party interest. Ergo, the decision to never release this work is probably much a boon to myself to keep an original idea as many people have snipped my ideas in the past; a past that is as recent as 2019 and as novel as 2016. The process applied on the Mysterious and Changer story at this time period was a strange one. Characters were drawn out before the whole story was assembled in less than three to five hours. It could have been around 2 hours and some minutes as I watched a certain movie in the time period I worked on the work.
Maxim, American Legend, Runecasters and more.
More projects were inspired by Mysterious and Changer's success in the format of a comic but the success could not easily be repeated when these projects were not well recited or remembered as I had done much work on Mysterious and Changer prior as a story in which it was easier to just create a story than the other works. I continued the effort at the end of July, nothing pretty much seemed to work out.
AUGUST
the 300
A project about girls and dudes dating. The story did not get that far to a point.
the 1886
A project that displayed the new chance of functional being of MK MZODERN to be somewhat another alternative. It would start an entire new way of thinking and yet a new project was borne.
Mindgames( August 2017)
This version of the story was very complicated and the most complicated a project could be. This was different from any of the Mindgames before and more of a solid on paper idea that could eventually continued if I choose to do so. I did not choose to continue the story for many sure reasons. It was too complicated for me to do there and then and I had to work on other pressing ideals and even still the recovery of the MK MZODERN site. Even in 2019's Mindgames review of the different versions, this version was not included pretty much because it would mean that I would still have to do a complicated project in a time where I was already doing alot of complicated projects. Earnestly, this project would have only tipped the weight scale to be to heavy breaking much any progress to be gained in the later 2019. Yet this project is something that has never been solved at all to any grand degree and will probably take a long while to encourage as an approachable story within time limits and resource constrains.
Comments
Post a Comment