Spoilers, Handshakers by Go-Hands.

If you ever watched K; Missing Kings or anything of the K series or anything by the anime studio, Go-Hands. Their work is good. I mean, I did not like the ending of K the series that was given in fall 2015 but what could a person do? Have a Boku Hero Academia before Boku Hero Academia?( It, My Hero Academy debuted as an anime in spring 2016 alongside later Re; Zero). Yet despite K series' bad ending in my view when Go-Hands released this Hand Shakers, oh boy, the first episode and its style was like a 2000s mmorg. Or like Gaia online if it had more purpose that just to exist and make money. What I really liked and what I really liked was the fact that the weapons where somewhat in the seapunk design and it was awesome choices going on. Yet I watch this series near the ending of January and by March what can numerously say to ruin the entire series is incest!

Of yea, I imagine coming home one day from school after being chased by the fire hards and fire carriers and the flame throwers and the pitch forks just to come home watch this show and realize," what the fuck!" What the fuck indeed. Seriously in this series you get a brother who plays card games and is professional at that which can only be done in Japan, I guess. You have an over caring sister and they are in love with each other. I mean, it was gross. I stopped watching the series for two weeks and watched the show, the Flash instead because Barry and Iris being a married couple or to be a married couple or whatever they were by the third season-was not incest because while "step siblings" they are in no way seem to be genetically related. Oh yea, I really was hindered from watching the show so much I never really watched the ending at all. I don't even know how the got to the show that was in 2019, a year ago around this time. They came out with another season and that season followed another character and oh boy, everyone was older and the incest was still kicking but at least they finally revealed they were step siblings all along so Barry and Iris for ya but Japanese. I mean, they were literally getting married or something and I am going to say, a chapter out of porn maybe or maybe not.

Anyways, I never completely watched Handshakers but the last season for some reason. I sort of wonder what Go-Hands is going to do this year in animation but I am not going to search because that takes the surprise of it and not trying to be one of these pouty ungrateful hardcore fans, nope.

Comments

Popular Posts