Spineworld blocked by third party interest.

Once again, you can honestly not post anything on the internet with protection without Google deciding later to change the features of your embed so in which no one can view what you have created literally because what you have created has granted the ability for you to be successful. I mean, I am to say that embeds are basically traps of stability that people who aren't for you can easily turn against you when it suits them. I am going to republish the Spineworld comic on Tapas. Because frankly, that is the only option left in which for me to do. I'd rather not depend on webtoon places as that is the cliche place to put comics these days but a person can literally not take up with the nonsense that has befallen me. All my works are basically gone from the site when I need them up and frankly, it is so childish these third party estates like issuu and google think what they do makes any difference to the outcome that is going to ever be. But literally do you like think while crossing the road or crossing when incoming traffic is coming? Do you think to ever prevent the obvious cause of just one sure act like posting your comics as pictures on the net? Much over, these third parties like google and issuu just know malice to insult you for ever daring to be cautious but instead trusting them. Making you out to be a fool who crosses the road where traffic is coming.

I have to tell you while I have tried to get permissions back up for Spineworld, nothing is working and pretty much nothing will ever work because its a waste of time to do so. There is only one option left for all my comics and that be the-"not google or issuu"route.

Comments

Popular Posts