Short brief; February to March

Oh, February was a slow descent into hell for those who could not tolerate people of color as I persisted and persisted within a classroom, they could never not be left alone. Pretty much people can be very hostile when they are threatened. None as much as the teachers of the web design 2 class, the history 2 class and government class. I learned absolutely nothing in these classes if you would imagine. Only how the lengths of hate people could go. I could write a story for each class and you would be compelled to examine, " is this modern education or the medieval eras?" Surely, it was the medieval era, good kin folk.

That day February 14 came, I missed school and listened to this rather sum of an odd art duo whose band I nearly forget to listen to-the Garden! Awesome songs am I to register. Truly some where better than others.  Listen to Issues and that band was the go to for a time period but somewhat became annoying. One would write on Pensu and do class assignments and then watched Netflix as if some new normalcy had come about. A normalcy I would later fight as if being content in this discriminated unwell way I was currently at the school I would venture to. No, real solution could come about and day by day worked away to find some solution to counter these people looking at you strange and muttering nonsensical things many people would have considered threats. I held my place at the end of the month in situations that were burning like hell.

It took me until March in the 2nd week to stop going to classes because of how hostile they would be. By the end of that month, I even had skipped Web design 2 for the sake of studying for a Government test that was already rigged anyway to benefit other people. But in sum a person would find a way to skimp out on unfair adversities and as for that History 2 teacher, he just up and decided to close and shut the door ever so often he advertised to not be late as if not by one damned minute or one second too soon. I can tell you, the History class, I never skipped on purpose but someone basically kicked me out of it and only cunningly could I ever get inside the class. Why file a compliant when a book is more damaging.

Comments

Popular Posts