She is a man.
O!(ooo)
I have a girl called Mary Long
she is so hot and so long
(so long), she exotica
she got a pet dragon
I take her to town every time
we get on down
she calls herself a gook
I know how to get down
until the race playing is all she is aiming
for. Why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, here we go again another Mary Long
how could you not be normal>
How could I forget!
Playing billiards till we get along
playing billiards all night long
I got the stock of a stick of a champion
I know how to get down
playing 88 billiards all not night
all long, its all day because this dragon
tattooed girl self hating
won't play.
When else off her race baiting
she don't how to behave.
She don't how how to behave.
I have a girl called Mary Long
she is so hot and so long
(so long), she exotica
she got a pet dragon
I take her to town every time
we get on down
she calls herself a gook
I know how to get down
until the race playing is all she is aiming
for. Why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, here we go again another Mary Long
how could you not be normal>
How could I forget!
Tell me that I could find someone for me
in the end, so condescending I play pretend
she is the friend of the "power to the people"
when she just wants to fuck and that's all
when, I am a person!
I have aspirations and I have dreams
I was used like a wet rag to wipe off the billiard
stick. Her billiard stick.
She just like an imperialist man
sticking the stick where they can in
the "foreign" promise land.
I have a girl called Mary Long
she is so hot and so long
(so long), she exotica
she got a pet dragon
I take her to town every time
we get on down
she calls herself a gook
I know how to get down
until the race playing is all she is aiming
for. Why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, here we go again another Mary Long
how could you not be normal>
How could I forget!
Playing billiards till we get along
playing billiards all night long
I got the stock of a stick of a champion
I know how to get down
playing 88 billiards all not night
all long, its all day because this dragon
tattooed girl self hating
won't play.
When else off her race baiting
she don't how to behave.
She don't how how to behave.
I have a girl called Mary Long
she is so hot and so long
(so long), she exotica
she got a pet dragon
I take her to town every time
we get on down
she calls herself a gook
I know how to get down
until the race playing is all she is aiming
for. Why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, why the fuck cannot you not be normal?
A-da-da, here we go again another Mary Long
how could you not be normal>
How could I forget!
Tell me that I could find someone for me
in the end, so condescending I play pretend
she is the friend of the "power to the people"
when she just wants to fuck and that's all
when, I am a person!
I have aspirations and I have dreams
I was used like a wet rag to wipe off the billiard
stick. Her billiard stick.
She just like an imperialist man
sticking the stick where they can in
the "foreign" promise land.
Comments
Post a Comment