September 2017
Oft September 2017 was a different era than the fall 2016, the spring 2017 and the summer 2017. The whole school system I went to suffered from a Hurricane. Less people went to the branch I took a majority of classes. One day, I went late to this branch. Another day went early to a rather insufficient and inadequate branch. One reason I can tell you why this school was so terrible is that it refused to prepare it's students well or at their maturity or truly take them seriously but as teenagers/young adults. I was not freed of the inequality that exists in this world but harassment was minimal besides some terrible teachers. I say there are a lot of terrible teachers.
I became my own teacher, I pushed the real boundaries and continued building on goals from the summer. I planned more of my comic ideas to where they would see the light. That fall started the 3rd improvement advent called mm culture fall 2017. Basically was very driven to improve and eventually recover all past and lost ideas since fall 2016. Yea, I taught myself well and better than any teacher.
I became my own teacher, I pushed the real boundaries and continued building on goals from the summer. I planned more of my comic ideas to where they would see the light. That fall started the 3rd improvement advent called mm culture fall 2017. Basically was very driven to improve and eventually recover all past and lost ideas since fall 2016. Yea, I taught myself well and better than any teacher.
Comments
Post a Comment