Neos Clubroom.
Neos Clubroom, one project that was basically made up over the computer and some pages in a book. What became of this work that which was the basic instinct of April 2017? It was a work that was lengthy and long and first of was just started in that month so there were no plans to carry it further without any time to justly speculate on what to truly do with the work.Never the less there are always plans and one suggests that it be later.
By this time in the fourth month of 2017 was really starting to gain back my strength and I was fully there to under take this project even if at the same time was working on another large project called Beryond 13. More about this work is that I used photoshop alot for the whole entire project which I think is pretty neat and this was done before I realized the moral ambiguity of using photoshop when its pushes an unfair and almost cringy atmosphere. But the following came of Neo's Clubroom.
By this time in the fourth month of 2017 was really starting to gain back my strength and I was fully there to under take this project even if at the same time was working on another large project called Beryond 13. More about this work is that I used photoshop alot for the whole entire project which I think is pretty neat and this was done before I realized the moral ambiguity of using photoshop when its pushes an unfair and almost cringy atmosphere. But the following came of Neo's Clubroom.














Comments
Post a Comment