MK MZODERN TIM Conclusion


At MK MZODERN, I can surely say to any viewer that at least my dreams are made true here because I work on all my ideas here in the public sphere and people see what the dreams become as well as see the ideas form to be such great subjects of matter. You saw that with Dream One Newyork, Sunglasses, Apollo and more. The Incredible Misadventurers or TIM has been a project I have to have been working  on since November at least in 2019 alone. Near 4 months it has been but in reality it has been but three and ten days across 2019 and 2020 alone. But in the whole time I have spent on this project and any version of it actually has had to be about a 11 to 12 years by now. The project TIM actually came about in 2013 where and when I was trying to remake the work Coney Erish from 2008. 2008, if have been following was an important year for me creating the works in which were later attempted ten years later. Works like Apollo, Sunglasses and other works were made or worked on in that time period but never could be successful because I did not have the skills to do so or any real support necessary to do so. It essentially took till 2018 after much turmoil to ever create a successful version of any of these stories. When I came upon the idea of TIM again it was in 2018 too but I never published that one and it was not quiet to the ideas I had in mind despite the ideas being original and otherwise good. By 2019, came across TIM again at the end of the year near November inspired by a show about a school for children with abilities. It was a cool show, I noted but it reminded me of my own ideas to an extent. In sum, I worked to recreate the original ideas of what TIM was based on which was Coney Erish in 2008. I drew in a canvas pad or sketchbook if you prefer to create this story by images of artwork. I then worked to create a written story to entice an audience on this site. I next created the basis for comics in between these written works and it worked out well and by this month basically have concluded part of the 1st part of the story. I believe however that I would benefit from not showing the rest of the story until later to keep things fresh, new and not hinged to any sort of principal of "labor". Essentially it is time for the story to conclude but will return later. All the posts of the TIM project on this site, MK MZODERN will be posted in a page later on as so maybe will Sunglasses posts and Dream One Newyork posts. I estimate that it will be professional this time around. Will feature character pages stemming off these pages as well. All to hype for the final projects that will eventually be released. But yea, it is the end of MK MZODERN TIM because there is nothing much that can be done that would be productive and so the story for now has concluded. Take a look back at the layout.



Comments

Popular Posts