MAY
So basically the whole transfer college thing did not work ever at all, mates. Not in fall 2016 and not spring 2017 and it would not work till much later after I had accomplished an associates degree. But in the spring 2017, my concern was not transferring but rather removing myself from the whole education fanfare and attempting to do more with my life than that of the boresome cycle of school and I will tell you that school is rather boresome. It would only be until the end of the summer after I had recovered from how psychologically damaging a whole system of education could be only to a beneficial better functioning degree, that I decided to get that associates degree. I had been basically failed by the education system, I am to realize and frankly people who are hit every turn of the corner conserve their energy for an actually beneficial counterstrike. I reserved my energy the day and the time school ended, people would no longer be avoiding me like the plague or being these devil fiend assholes. No, I claimed back the real duty of my true image, as a human. Not forced to be silent to not cause fights and waste strengths on the bothersome fools. I had come off those jagged rocks and that time, I could pose to recover, a sum of a new set of styles came about. No, people, I never stopped improving off the ideas of Fall 2016 and these art styles were directly linked from there.
I will only name them;
aqueduct'
cubiccii
egypt
Banedane
white sliver/gray dagger
Each was a different art style. Noticeably defined by more distinct lines by each style to "egypt".
The last two styles were of a color element and of a certain visualization and nothing more. I often don't really name these styles but for this review that is to be of a complete story and of complete features to be improved on, I mention them.
Slowly, I took it slow and I defined what the blog should be about again. I determined it should have a story and pose to the open readers of the site, in what the story should be. Also what I did was really considered what happened previously and began inspired to write about the then not so distant past. I also determined that I would figure out a way to remove lines from lined paper and by the year over had done just that. By 2018's May, I had graduated with an associates in graphic design and et found the way to remove the lines. Yet, really in May 2017, I did take it slow and slowly but surely got better and I was never so relieved in my life to not go to school. Better more I wanted a future not of going to school but one built on my works even more without school ever again. I became driven and motivated and a new adventure begun.
Note; While there are many happenings in Spring 2017, you can only truly discover them with drawn works and detailed written stories or short narratives if not delving into the projects Ninja Scorpions, Beryond 13 an other projects from the time like Corp Cop and even the Shark on Campus effort of the time period if not for the draft pages that were made in winter 2017. I am to realize from this type of analyze that every year up to this point-the chances of achieving goals has gotten more stark but each year delve more success and with the works salvaged by this review, I will have more than enough gains to truly meet up to the potential I saw in Summer 2017 and later on and if not before for myself to have.
I will only name them;
aqueduct'
cubiccii
egypt
Banedane
white sliver/gray dagger
Each was a different art style. Noticeably defined by more distinct lines by each style to "egypt".
The last two styles were of a color element and of a certain visualization and nothing more. I often don't really name these styles but for this review that is to be of a complete story and of complete features to be improved on, I mention them.
Slowly, I took it slow and I defined what the blog should be about again. I determined it should have a story and pose to the open readers of the site, in what the story should be. Also what I did was really considered what happened previously and began inspired to write about the then not so distant past. I also determined that I would figure out a way to remove lines from lined paper and by the year over had done just that. By 2018's May, I had graduated with an associates in graphic design and et found the way to remove the lines. Yet, really in May 2017, I did take it slow and slowly but surely got better and I was never so relieved in my life to not go to school. Better more I wanted a future not of going to school but one built on my works even more without school ever again. I became driven and motivated and a new adventure begun.
Note; While there are many happenings in Spring 2017, you can only truly discover them with drawn works and detailed written stories or short narratives if not delving into the projects Ninja Scorpions, Beryond 13 an other projects from the time like Corp Cop and even the Shark on Campus effort of the time period if not for the draft pages that were made in winter 2017. I am to realize from this type of analyze that every year up to this point-the chances of achieving goals has gotten more stark but each year delve more success and with the works salvaged by this review, I will have more than enough gains to truly meet up to the potential I saw in Summer 2017 and later on and if not before for myself to have.
Comments
Post a Comment