Kyeombi and more ideas, new ambition.

I started this blog in 2013, and it was to develop the ideas of Kyeombi into actual comics and it has succeeded largely in the return of making many different other works along the way like Krushre, Bunker and Dead Arthur if not others that might surely be excluded because of how secretive they are to be. I found by the end of 2019, there was frankly nothing more to do in the guise of drafting or creating and basically ready to move onto a new way of formatting and thinking about approaching these ideas. I am looking into a money runned focus. In which people can support the ideas of each series and see all the characters. Since 2016, I have tried the good olde self publisher self hating routine at least I did not make it self hating but boy, never try to interview people who make comics at all because only one will answer and simply reflects on how bad natured some people are and just make excuses for theirselves. I am done with the bullshit of that and now embark on something different and something in which 3rd parties like google, issuu and facebook cannot even touch. I need to keep my money straight and I need control over my fucking audience in where some corporate heads are ripping them away by censoring my posts or  basically outlawing my existence on their platform for nothing at all but their hidden conspiracy against art and nudity in it. Nudity is not a crime and neither do I do it often but the people who run social media places should be educated enough to not have fear of the human body but those people for all their knowledge are culturally barbaric and just messed up in thinking they can control people's lives to great degrees.
I am done with the focus of allowing this indency of thinking to ever influence anything I do. Starting today, the old run of MK MZODERN ends of drafting and creating comics. What there will be now is simply making the use of what money can bring because that is all that must matter to the warped focus of people in this world.

Comments

Popular Posts