Just Trends by MK MZODERN

I have started a new site called MK MZODERN Just Trends, what is the site about? I find it annoying that people invited foremost and invented their own hells and they assign theirselves to making fanart and following the hype of the internet and the advice of untrustworthy people( you can have a heavy education and still misguide people as artists because art has to be done by the self and ventured and discipline so forth as well) and then wonder why they never succeed. I have to say that people don't even know what they have been apart of. I mean in fall 2016, I cosigned myself to a practice which would be a "trend" if people could actually do that level of work to any grand expanse of people. I literally would hate to toll in a level of tasks set to myself by any virtue and not remember their worth or use the skills in which I learned from them or move on in life just doing it for attention and never learning anything from what I challenged myself to do or to be. O, really that is kinda of what I spent four years trying to stop myself. Yet people cosign theirselves to these trends and don't remember them and so how are they going to improve if there is no conscious knowledge of what they are doing or if they never return,where is their improvement? People really don't care about their improvement but money and money. I push constantly on this site that money does not matter much in art truly being successful and being fruitful to continue to be or be anything and simply for art to be anything is literally at the hands of the actions of the author. But when people are so bent behind trends to dash for money. We have to do Tifa this week to get commissions or Nessa this week to get commissions, are people really living as artists and advancing but just holding on by a thread that is like to dynamite and explodes under certain conditions of their being air and time and the whole artistry of that person goes up with this dynamite? No, people aren't really living their best and certain trends are just cash cows for people who know how the game works but won't tell anyone and don't want others to be as successful as they are. In this blog, I record all the trends in definitions that are surely biased as fuck but as everything about art is biased online to many people's advantage, I am to tell you that my view is biased to the truth and not money and not the frivolous nature of using identity politics to personal gain. I actually have been working on this project for months because I am tired of the lack of real wisdom in the art community in what it takes people to succeed and truly want people to consider what these trends really are as no one really keeps a definition of these things as if sharecroppers who are very unlearned.


 People keep on appealing to these trends expecting their lives to get better by one mention in the duty of the tag but that is never how real life works and people should realize art is a commitment, a value, a destiny and lifestyle only for those who can keep it. Frolicking around from the next topic to the next topic and not remembering what you did or improving on it just makes you a robot for cash and person who never improves on anything in character or their art. The main reason in which I ever record what happened in the past from 2013 to now or attempt to ( up to 2017 now) is so that can learn from what I did in the past for "success" to make improvements and be a conscious person who actually wants to succeed and not live in a cycle determined by the animalistic drive for money and nothing of conscious. Extreme but just pending to all the trends is like being a person who is willing to sleep with anyone for power, ambition or the premise of some benefit that is never promised by the person theirselves in their own words. Its not that far removed, people. Artist should be conscious and not hung to anything of a vicarious cycle where little thought is put into anything or who people truly are or what things are and just an image inspires action that is always not proud for that person to witness in the mirror or at all if they were sane from the vicarious cycle hung. I want to enlighten such artists that go trend to trend what they miss when they are never thinking anything through and whatever is truly best for them. Think, don't go at MK MZODERN JUST TRENDS.

Comments

Popular Posts