Easy and simple swaying story

Easy and simple swaying story this all will be.
Premise question to a solution;
If much to be named. There are much stories of 2017. Much art styles even that were recorded and never forgotten. I recently devised a plan to talk about the story without having to draw anything despite drawing things offline and on paper.

Procedure;
How I approached starting to tell the story of spring 2017 at least was to start on paper and remember certain events and draw a page for them that could start a story or hold a place of a story. Yesterday or rather today at 7 something or 8 am, did the great thing in which is something I did alot in 2017. Start drawing things at 7am or 8am and then going to bed before the better ten to wake up by 2pm or 12 pm, whatever for the schedule was for the day. Today, in actuality, I drew some pages of spring 2017.

Results.
In the following share with you what I drew;

One night in spring 2017 at the beginning of the semester, just stared at the potato chips at the top of the pantry just to decide if I should take them for lunch the day later or rather the same day but when the light was out. Reflecting back; there was a hard time deciding anything and such a malice around that a person could not but take time to reason which flavor of chips would go well with a misery education center as for the enjoyment of eating was to be ruined just by being there and gawked at.  But I decided the sacrificial flavor. Then I worked on whatever was chosen to work onto to save my sinking ship and then went to bed for two hours to awake two hours to go to school and basically be harassed all day long.1917, it was.

One time, I had to buy a scantron. There was a cute girl there and she was nice and genuine basically allowing me to get the scantron even if I missed the price by 5 cents. I mean, the girl seemed to be interested in me to a point and I only thanked her. I never asked her what her name was because I did not want to be seeming to cash in heavily on her given benefit. I would see the girl later in the store as I had before the time she let me keep the scantron.

Not in spring 2017, but in Summer 2017- I was reflecting on those spring 2017 events and knew they were over. But people at that place or another would always be a trouble. Just to take my mind off  of the happenings worked on the work Forge. That version I worked on in that summer 2017 could have gone somewhere but it never respected the true stories I realized that created the work. I thought then to expand each story within Forge. Yesterday drew a New Castle type of poster in part before going to sleep.

Conclusion;
Essentially drew three pages of three meaningful things that show a beginning, middle and ending of a could be story. An easy and simple swaying story one.

Comments

Popular Posts