December to 2017's end.
When I started the effort that was to be called by me and me alone,twobityecomics, I basically was trying to recreate the success of making Mysterious and Changer to four pages but for at least 6 ideas. Chainman and Duster, Breaking Ponies persona weathermen,tree ring and Bandar pitt. The project was greatly successful however only got to three or four pages for most of the works. At the start of 2018, I continued work but realized it was best to start working on other things. I would only release Chainman and Duster and Bandar Pitt in the summer 2018. Here, I had fully utilized the means to remove the lines from the paper which I drew the works and colored the projects. Truly completing the effort and aim of that fall 2017 even if only two pages of each of the two comics.
Comments
Post a Comment