Corp Cop, the early spring 2017 work
When I worked on Corp Cop, really I completed more than four pages per each serial at the start or in between. The real goal of four pages actually in the time was to reach 16 pages or more in a series of progression. But I realize that really simply because I had to move on along did the project not work then. Yesterday I redid the whole image of the main character named Corp Cop. The difference is a testament on how better skill and better health impact works. And how your skill can improve over time and practice and not giddy power trips to be the next "instagram artist". I am excited to continue the work.. The work reuses paper as if to be eco friendly and really makes a purpose out of all those school papers. But I in the most recent version will redo everything and even the paper the work is done on. The Corp Cop 2020 story will follow exactly the same as the previous yet with a different art style.
Comments
Post a Comment