Attempt 1 in telling the story.

Really much in the first attempt, all I did was draw something. That something was okay and it depicted three characters. One, was younger than the rest and in middle school and the other two were in highschool. The story basically went something along these lines.

One day, in the city-the air stopped working.

The people surely struggled and only the children were so left to frolic as the others disappeared in the wind. Leaving the world with kids who had air around them that never ceased.

Of course, it was openly and surely disastrous, the world enveloped in fog. The world became a place for children and not in the most good way either. Several gangs appeared overnight at the school that was a middle school. He was tried of being there and despite someone's panderings of his age he left.

He ventured into the city, he leapt the roof tops until danger came. Two individuals came to join him. And that was that.

the end.

This was the basic original story. Maybe would have included the older students bringing order to the middle school but I never got that far and now, I am to remember that I had different ideas for the work that never became true or else were subverted in 2011 and then further more in 2013. Really here, I am seeking for something original but also progressive.

Comments

Popular Posts