 |
| Apollo 2018 |
 |
| Apollo in Greece |
Apollo the story has three parts. One focuses on Apollo. Another focuses on a character called Kirby and another focuses on a man/teen called Kirk. Together, the story has been largely completed. Over the winter break. It was hard work and I did not even nearly pass out this time but I completed the whole trilogy I had planned since 2008 and really it is great. I have not spoken of this really because, people really don't need to know to enable an atmosphere of hype that certainly rushes the standard of the work. I did briefly mention it but the work in its entirety is done. What is to come next? A work in 2017 called Apollo in Greece gives a hint. This was the idea I came up for a sequel series or one of the sequel series in 2017 and I would not ever recognize or now that in one year later would create the first Apollo story again and then would create the other two in 2019 and 2020(mainly 2019 with only a few days in 2020 working on Apollo).
I present to you the idea but from three years ago called Apollo in Greece. The art style is different from the comic that you will note is the first Apollo story. I show a comparison here. The 2017 style was just a bit more cartoony and less aiming to be textured and I did not know how to remove the lines from line paper so the result was that
it had lines.
I know note that the future ideals somewhat differ from what is presented of
Apollo in Greece in the past. It will be a story with a similar given context of
an aftermath but the same conduct of experimentation as the first Apollo story is to
offer. See the original
Apollo in Greece post.
Comments
Post a Comment