AHHHH! A children't book of early 2017 adventures in January!
Christmas aftermath is harsh, the Shark on Campus comic I worked on makes no impact for any success. I must have to get better in health to truly resolve it to its core ideas.
Go to a TJ MAXX on the abnormally stylish side of town. Girl who I have seen around since 2015 works there and is noting my appearance. At least she has a soul. I float like a ghost wishing to be well enough to figure anything out.
A special Texas grocery store, has a hot girl who is just waiting for me to say something but do I ever. The answer would be no.
Continuing on the lure of adventures to research Cyberpunk. I listen to some New Retrowave and some Vaporwave.
I built my own bicycle and for a time hung that Target circle from the bike on my way wall.
Then I rode the bicycle around in the backyard and listened to Trevor Something, it was fun.
I tried to be a civil human being but girl with thighs would not ever stop looking at me excepting her to fall into that jungle fever temptation. I would look back to say that if I had ever spoken to her the consequences would have been terrible.
"Friend" passes me and ignores me.
The classes are all full of bigots or inane people who really are out against me.
Web design 2, the horror of the girl from 6th grade through highschool till now is just a real bad atmosphere influencer.
The 2nd history is very biased and the teacher is not ever nice but a flaming piece of shit.
3rd, Government of whatever was pretty much horrible. It was the first government. Tried my best but some people," don't want you there" in the sum of their later words.
Ever get out of class and sit at a bench or anywhere on campus in a community college and everyone is barking down your neck as if they are entitled to insult and assault you? True, it would be a place like this that does that.
Girl, I like from store is with another dude and basically fitting into the entitled boyfriend and girlfriend niche at least she is not a rude brat. But maybe the dude is.
No place, I go.
Will they stop where their monster stares.
Hide to the very back for self care. At least people exiting don't care.
My own office at the back.
Such a quiet life but no, these monsters attacking me still roam.
Get home and plagued with the past memories of ideas and their courage but never the complete focus. Must breakthrough!
AAHHHHH!
Go to a TJ MAXX on the abnormally stylish side of town. Girl who I have seen around since 2015 works there and is noting my appearance. At least she has a soul. I float like a ghost wishing to be well enough to figure anything out.
A special Texas grocery store, has a hot girl who is just waiting for me to say something but do I ever. The answer would be no.
Continuing on the lure of adventures to research Cyberpunk. I listen to some New Retrowave and some Vaporwave.
I built my own bicycle and for a time hung that Target circle from the bike on my way wall.
Then I rode the bicycle around in the backyard and listened to Trevor Something, it was fun.
I tried to be a civil human being but girl with thighs would not ever stop looking at me excepting her to fall into that jungle fever temptation. I would look back to say that if I had ever spoken to her the consequences would have been terrible.
"Friend" passes me and ignores me.
The classes are all full of bigots or inane people who really are out against me.
Web design 2, the horror of the girl from 6th grade through highschool till now is just a real bad atmosphere influencer.
The 2nd history is very biased and the teacher is not ever nice but a flaming piece of shit.
3rd, Government of whatever was pretty much horrible. It was the first government. Tried my best but some people," don't want you there" in the sum of their later words.
Ever get out of class and sit at a bench or anywhere on campus in a community college and everyone is barking down your neck as if they are entitled to insult and assault you? True, it would be a place like this that does that.
Girl, I like from store is with another dude and basically fitting into the entitled boyfriend and girlfriend niche at least she is not a rude brat. But maybe the dude is.
No place, I go.
Will they stop where their monster stares.
Hide to the very back for self care. At least people exiting don't care.
My own office at the back.
Such a quiet life but no, these monsters attacking me still roam.
Get home and plagued with the past memories of ideas and their courage but never the complete focus. Must breakthrough!
AAHHHHH!
Comments
Post a Comment