a story

In 2017 around March they did attempt a reboot of 24? Did it work? It would have seemed to be but it did not but on particular Wednesday I believe after getting some free card raffle from the buy all you want in large quantities store, I came home. It was a week into a weekend prior where I had determined more parts of the Corp Cop story and everyday just kept adding on and finally by the end of the week, I believe everything of the story was set. I had problems however and I did not have the scheme in mind that I do of a four pages limit nor considered my resources in any given conquest. I did by reusing papers but for many comics, 16 pages for 30 something serials can be expensive and excessive if not cluttering. Anyways it was in this time period, I aimed for about 16 pages for each comic. I wrote out a plan in the form of characters for symbols. I used this sort of symbol method before but it never gave good results and this attempt included even though I did use some directions implied later for the 2nd serial of Corp Cop perhaps that same day and the later. I listen the Bad Omens, the first album off of youtube making these plans and for 1 serial I never created took alot of time. There were more serials I drafted in a method format. Eventually even with the recycled paper realized there had to be a limit on the comics in which I would create. The story was good but it was not going anywhere and it was only a side project so I intended to continue experimenting and so I did. So I did to where the next project was better drawn and with a better focus.

Comments

Popular Posts