(2017) commencement.
Nothing can prepare me after all this time holding back, the true victory of being able to see one's ideas to become fulfilled at least to them despite their being some holds releasing everything to the public being a one man show. When I am to write about 2017 from any angle, there is the sense of finding victory but realizing behind each door of the past lies each an enormous challenge. To completely fulfill things and projects as they were then and were meant to be before else abandoned for better opportunities to just survive, is a great endeavor itself and will be strenuous but profitable. I seek behind every door in my gant to revive the ideals of 2017 and its story, in a tremendously small and short period of time. But I will do it. Not to salvage anything but to relive. Not to solely relive but bring back in the moments of these projects through the bounds of memories, a culture of fire in the night to innovate for survival. Survival of dreams, courage and the everlasting self. This is not a journey for the faint or week but I will make it and there is alot of work to be entailed but I will not shy away. I will go straight through to create something bigger and better in truth. My review of 2017 from the previous times was just a start of me telling a large story that might be a very large project indeed. I aim to tell a story and that story will be told.
Comments
Post a Comment