Worms in my head.
I got worms in my head. Oh, damn I was dead. Worms in my head. All the voices of girls in their make belief. I was dead in the head. Oh, got worms in my head. Oh what the fuck is this. The tiny people and their happy misery families on false normal ideas. You have children too damn early and your happy. You have wives that you cheat on and you too damn happy. You have too many lives with different families and you are too damn happy. I got in my head. They aren't real and I ain't real dead. But they are just the women and their trails of flaming bullshit falling hard in the mind of me. The extinction of life just for me. Worms in my head whispering and eating me. I might not have a mind to you but what you trying to project to? No one gives a damn about your mental illness, I just want what you can give me- a chance at a connected life with a woman so please help me-don't be a demon no. Fucking don't hurt me but damn you dead and think are human but you are such a demon.All the worms crawl through me thinking they are better than me and got their say. I don't got any type of play. Dead in the heart and sway anyone can treat me right and way. The kicker is you let all the good ones get away when you are beaten and you alone in the world cannot do nothing but to repeat the cycle of hurt until you cannot take it anymore to your threshold. Not anymore, to your treshold.
Comments
Post a Comment