Overall monthly progresses on somethings.

   So, I got to tell you that I am committed to bringing the best stories and "content" to my ability and so I have been working on since the summer of 2019 at least two or three things. This main MK MZODERN site( it actually might be four things). A technogothica version of the site. And then a 1886 site. Occasionally a somewhat yearly venture to mk mzodern wintertribes. I have been working towards making substainal gains on each one of these works and the effort has left me feeling like a washed cloth in a washing machine. I realize I have done so much and that I cannot let these ideas go. I will continue to work on them as they are very vital to this website but I might ascertain that there will be different times where each one of these works will be a focus for the main site. If you can imagine I have been prompting of the technogothica story but the TIM story is moving slow and I won't push it out of the way neither or force it to be fast. Instead I plan to integrate the current TIM story as a future of this site following the technogothica project. If you can imagine it, the most popular post on this site was written whilst remarking on the subject matter of what the project is to mean. I intend to continue a focus on that and the very story of the work.

    As well, I would like to continue working on the project the 1886. If you don't surely know what I am talking about with all these projects, they were simply at periods of time, the main and dominant focus of this main site and eventually from 2016 to 2018 became plentiful even largely recognizable and leading to other ideas. It is because of these projects that I even have some of these graphic works that were rather muddled by an issuu or Issuu. Yes, there is a long history behind these works and for the sum of the 1886 involves drawing  pictures every day that relate largely to a comic. I finally acquired the paper to do so. Its a long story but back in the once upon a time, I and this site where in a desperate straight. One day, I just made a story and it became something and I had to stop it to pursue other things in large like improving the overall MK MZODERN site to reach some past goals and then and there goals. It would take  three years to even properly come back to the story of the 1886-and after trying to fund the separate site for the matter realize it would be better just to do something of courage. Even if it would be damaging to what I can actually give, is to create more stories under this title and go wild. I realize sometimes and many times just creating till you cannot no more is the better alternative than to stifle to reach some strict agenda.

   In the sum of what you can conclude, even though I completed alot of my recent projects: there is so much more to what I have to do to truly be successful. There is a complication and that complication is having fun even though you may or may not be able to create everything by the end of the day-at least you gave it a try. So there will be an overextension folks but it always works well if you have that kind of faith and its certainly better than being severely stifled.

Comments

Popular Posts